DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

8 minutes ago, Kamehamebrah said:

Anyone know easiest opponent to farm for RVD yin yang? I tried using googke doc but it isnt showing anything for me other than tours, nothing specific when it comes to tokens.

The easiest are either the Finn Balor Boss fight on NXT Orlando Hard (He is 654) or the tag match right before it that is Daniel Bryan/Dean Ambrose at a combined (1308)

The Neville Boss fight on NXT Charleston is 771

Looking further - the best tag match is the Lucha Dragons in WWE Live Indy. They are 1163

Thanks to doing another run-through of the Blitz and getting 400 points for playing for the 31st straight day - I got two of those loot crates and got King Barrett and Luke Harper

My last 3 guys have all being powerhouses so I went from having 1 to having 4

41 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Thanks to doing another run-through of the Blitz and getting 400 points for playing for the 31st straight day - I got two of those loot crates and got King Barrett and Luke Harper

My last 3 guys have all being powerhouses so I went from having 1 to having 4

Nice mine have been NXT Rollins posters and Darren Young posters twice.

Almost level 16 and only 15 stars on roster with only two 2 star players.

Is everyone else getting the same missions over and over again?  I think this is the third time in a row I've had it be Showboats that I have to enhance.  I've got multiple Tricksters and Technicians I'm waiting to enhance, but I know if I do that will come up as a mission--so far it's only been Showboats and Acrobats multiple times and maybe once for Powerhouses.  

It's also kind of crazy that there are so many nodes that require specific characters or a class of character, yet you can only get them by the luck of the draw.  I have 29 characters, but only one that qualifies for the Attitude Era, so there are two nodes I can't do because I don't have a second Attitude Era character.  Same with Booker T early on in the Live Tour.  Shouldn't he have been the reward for beating the boss on the previous leg of the tour?  

1 hour ago, gatling said:

Is everyone else getting the same missions over and over again?  I think this is the third time in a row I've had it be Showboats that I have to enhance.  I've got multiple Tricksters and Technicians I'm waiting to enhance, but I know if I do that will come up as a mission--so far it's only been Showboats and Acrobats multiple times and maybe once for Powerhouses.  

I don't get EXACTLY the same missions - but I sure get a lot centered on Showboats (specifically Cena and Rock)

In the last week I've had Enhance 2 Showboats three times, level up Cena's move 3 times, level up The Rock twice, level up The Rock's move twice.  I get why they're featured more heavily, but come on.  The missions for winning X number of matches is pretty evenly distributed, I would just like to see enhance a Trickster, Technician and Striker show up since I have all of those ready and waiting.  As is, I have to collect 20 Boss tokens and another 15 microphones before I can attempt to enhance two Showboats.

I love that you "enhance" your wrestlers to make them better. That's funny. Anyway, when they had the Technician token packs for sale, I was able to get my Dean Ambrose up to 2 stars. That was Saturday, I think. Since then, no other token packs have been made available for sale, which is ultra annoying. I pretty much have 3 or 4 dudes that are a handful of tokens away from being enhanced to 2 stars. Cena is the furthest away for me since I need 9 sunglass tokens. I don't think I've seen one of those drop in forever. Hell, I had a Kane mask drop yesterday.

By the way, another annoying thing about this game is how the loot boxes at the end of matches don't even matter. First of all, they rarely drop anything worthwhile for me. Secondly, there's no difference between the gold boxes you unlock at 13 loot boxes or the silver ones you unlock from 3 to 12 boxes. That's the exact same problem I have with the Victory Loot and Free Loot. I get excited whenever I see a bronze, silver, or gold card show up, until it flips over and it's just the same old $500 in coins or $10 in cash or a 1 training poster.

I finally got my revenge on this game

I was in a VS Battle and Seth Rollins bitch ass cascades the fuck out of me and drops me with 6500 in damage

I then immediately cascaded the fuck out of him - kicked out at 2 and hit two of my specials and won

That felt good

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Craig H said:

I love that you "enhance" your wrestlers to make them better. That's funny. Anyway, when they had the Technician token packs for sale, I was able to get my Dean Ambrose up to 2 stars. That was Saturday, I think. Since then, no other token packs have been made available for sale, which is ultra annoying. I pretty much have 3 or 4 dudes that are a handful of tokens away from being enhanced to 2 stars. Cena is the furthest away for me since I need 9 sunglass tokens. I don't think I've seen one of those drop in forever. Hell, I had a Kane mask drop yesterday.

By the way, another annoying thing about this game is how the loot boxes at the end of matches don't even matter. First of all, they rarely drop anything worthwhile for me. Secondly, there's no difference between the gold boxes you unlock at 13 loot boxes or the silver ones you unlock from 3 to 12 boxes. That's the exact same problem I have with the Victory Loot and Free Loot. I get excited whenever I see a bronze, silver, or gold card show up, until it flips over and it's just the same old $500 in coins or $10 in cash or a 1 training poster.

If you have a character that is ready to enhance but don't have the required tokens, tap Evolve, then tap it again when the token screen comes up.  You can buy token bags for that character/class for 150 in game cash each to try and get the needed tokens.  That way, you don't have to wait until they are on sale in the store.

Oh man that makes things so much easier, I'm hung up on four enhance missions but need tokens for everybody didn't know I could buy bags not in the store. KNow what I'm doing when I get home from work. Dean's getting two starred to get the tact on out of the way for sure.

I thought someone had posted here previously, but maybe someone mentioned it on the in-game chat at one point.  I just know I read it somewhere and was very happy to learn it.  Sorry I didn't post it sooner, I swore it was on here but I looked back at all ten pages and didn't see it.