DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I haven't touched the EU tour in like a week. I could probably start to move through it a little further now as I have multiple guys over 1K but yeah - I spend my time getting three stars on normal modes (the the best of your ability) to unlock hard mode (if you haven't already)

Otherwise - spamming the free cash offers until you can buy the tokens you need to enhance guys

It was weird - like the first 5 days it was just coins and an occasional free loot briefcase.

Then the Striker TP posters started showing up A LOT (Like basically I had like over 60).

Then I started getting the occasional wrist tape. I almost made a joke on like Wednesday about how the game was like "Forget that lantern business. You really need wrist tape!"

Then finally yesterday I got 2 lanterns to drop. And then this morning I got 4 in the span of 30 minutes.

I need 2 Kane masks, 6 more dumbells, and 1 more sheep mask for Roman. For Seth I need 4 meteors, 2 yin yangs, and 3 golden shoes. For Ambrose I need 3 clipboards, 1 wrench, and 3 knee pads.

In the rewards list, it's looks like there's a max of 12 matches.

Reward for the last match is 2000 of the gold 2-star tokens, which I think is equivalent to like 5 guaranteed 2-star guys. That's pretty crazy.

I think they're all already in there, they just keep revealing new characters every few days to entice people to spend. There's like 80 slots in the roster section. Like, Savage and Flair are in the commercials, but they're still silhouettes on the roster screen.

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The normal level has 6 matches and the reward is 200 of those two star things

Just compelted that - would have to level up my guys for any reasonable shot at hard 

Oh God. Well, I just clicked on the ad at the top of the screen. I didn't realize there were levels.

I'm in Hell (mode). It's not that bad though, I'm already to like match 7 and I've only lost one guy thus far.

I quit at match ten on Hell difficulty. You guys have better rosters than me though, you might be able to get through it as long as you don't get screwed by cascades and such. It also looks like you can play the ladders multiple times.

28 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The normal level has 6 matches and the reward is 200 of those two star things

Just compelted that - would have to level up my guys for any reasonable shot at hard 

Btw, 10,000 two star chips to get a draw.