DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

Oh yeah - I got those awhile ago.

Still need 6 just to level up either Bray or HHH

And of course - one of my missions is to enhance 2 strikers so I want to cry

At least I evolved Kane today so I know have at least one person at or above 1000 in every class except Striker

Wait till in starts happening to you in VS mode

I went against a guy whose team was 1400. My team was 2100 and each guy had the class advantage 

(the guy had a maxed Cena whose HP was 12K+ and a level 1 Rock. So it's possible there was a weird hack going on)

Anyway he beat me on two moves as thanks to Cascades all three of his moves where filled on the 2nd turn

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Wait till in starts happening to you in VS mode

I went against a guy whose team was 1400. My team was 2100 and each guy had the class advantage 

(the guy had a maxed Cena whose HP was 12K+ and a level 1 Rock. So it's possible there was a weird hack going on)

Anyway he beat me on two moves as thanks to Cascades all three of his moves where filled on the 2nd turn

I was wondering about this too because it happens to me a lot in VS whete I have every advantage and the person's superstar seems really high level.

It was better when it was every 4 hours - but yeah

Of course - I need to three star the Seth Rollins fight on the current one and the cheating son of a bitch sure isn't making it easy

Just started playing yesterday. What are these Loot boxes? Am I supposed to try to break them, or leave them alone? They give very little points when breaking them, but at the end it counts up the Loot boxes, yet it doesn't always coincide with how many are still on the board or how many I've broken.

I have my Cena all ready to jump up to 1 gold star, I'm just missing 5000 coins.

I'm still grinding shit to upgrade my NXT Rollins to 1 Gold Star.

I did notice today that there are more team bonuses hitting, mostly for guys appearing on the same roster (I used Cena and Kane, and they popped a bonus for being SDL.  Don't know what it was because I got pinned with a fucking finisher with a 3000 damage cascade and had NO FUCKING MATCHES to  kick out...

1 hour ago, MonteCarl said:

Just started playing yesterday. What are these Loot boxes? Am I supposed to try to break them, or leave them alone? They give very little points when breaking them, but at the end it counts up the Loot boxes, yet it doesn't always coincide with how many are still on the board or how many I've broken.

At the end of a match you win - you get a bonus item at 3 crates, 6 crates and 13 crates

I tend to go for them when I am grinding (since I am usually grinding for the items that rarely come from them). Since I am so overleveled at that point - I can afford the minimal damage

If you are doing a "real" match where the person is close to you in level/strength - ignore the loot crates and any you get are gravy.

1 hour ago, Raziel403 said:

I did notice today that there are more team bonuses hitting, mostly for guys appearing on the same roster (I used Cena and Kane, and they popped a bonus for being SDL.  Don't know what it was because I got pinned with a fucking finisher with a 3000 damage cascade and had NO FUCKING MATCHES to  kick out...

SDL and RAW have always had bonuses - they each had the start with extra MP 

The one I saw for the first time a few days ago was Taker/Kane "Brothers" one (which is the same as the "Bloodlines" one for Rock/Reigns)

I have some many guys to enhance up to the 2 star level and it takes a bunch of nearly impossible loot drops to make that happen. You're basically praying for RNGeezus to bail you out, except it's a pay to win mobile app, so the chances of that happening are as slim as you can get.

Has anyone trashed any of the missons on the checklist?  I'm stuck with 4 out of 5 that I can't do at this point and I'm debating trashing two that require me to level up a move for The Rock or Cena--both guys I have maxed waiting on tokens to evolve them and nowhere near close enough.  They only give 35 cash each but I figure it might be worth skipping them if I can two missions I can actually accomplish in the next few weeks.  Otherwise, it's work on one then wait hours for it to regenerate.

I really should as 4 of my 5 are related to enhance a specific class of superstar

And the 5th one is "Level up the Rock 5 levels" - problem is he is one of the guys waiting to be enhanced.

Of course, shortly after posting that I got enough sunglasses tokens to enhance The Rock and had forgotten Cena had a 4th move that I could level up, so both of those are ticked off now.  I still have to enhance a showboat and an acrobat, and I'd rather wait and use Cena as the showboat instead of using up resources on Dolph or DDP.  Though I may have to work on DDP, he's my only Attitude Era character and there are at least two nodes I can't clear because of that.

I've enhanced HHH and NXT Ambrose to two stars, but it took the use of free cash from offers to buy a pack to get the tokens I needed. I still have like 5 guys waiting to be enhanced to two stars, along with two star bronze Ryback waiting to be enhanced.  HHH and Ambrose are close, but I got a two star silver Big John Studd that I'll probably focus on maxing out for now.

In the very definition of penny wise pound foolish, i spent $300 to keep my Euro match with harper vs goldust alive (despite being a 300+ point underdog) just because the reward was 3 Boss bling, which i needed to evolve Rock/Cena. 

It took me far too long to realize this but Mark's post reminded me

You don't have to beat someone the first time to get the reward. You get the reward the first time you beat them

So embarrassed over how long it took me to figure that out