DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I have only 10 guys - the only ones I've gotten out of packs are Goldust, Ambrose (Shield) and Dolph Ziggler (DZ)

If I was assured of getting Andre - I would have spent money on these special packs

16 minutes ago, steve said:

I found this, it might be helpful if you guys are looking for where to farm certain tokens.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jnvqV8wVaKqszXOwsMYmjPS5ZO3KRy1Du6xMv-mwjwo/edit#gid=1496717874

Guess I've got a long day of fighting Bray Wyatt, HHH, and Roman to get the 7 lanterns I need to evolve Hunter.  Oh, and the 8 Striker TP I need to max out Titus O'Neill's last move so I can evolve him as well.  I really wish the tours were scaled to your roster level like PVE in MPQ.  I just barely beat Mr. Wonderful in the Saturday Morning Slam event even after rescuing Cena because his health was over twice as high as Cena's.  I'm going to have to go back and watch some Orndorff matches on the Network though, because I didn't realize how big a part of his arsenal the moonsault was, lol.  I think he hit me with four or five of those.

The Kane mask I need is a bitch since it literally only shows up - maybe - in a gold chest in that one match against Luke Harper.

This is why I have started buying the rare 2 star class satchels instead of new people

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gatling said:

Guess I've got a long day of fighting Bray Wyatt, HHH, and Roman to get the 7 lanterns I need to evolve Hunter.  Oh, and the 8 Striker TP I need to max out Titus O'Neill's last move so I can evolve him as well.  I really wish the tours were scaled to your roster level like PVE in MPQ.  I just barely beat Mr. Wonderful in the Saturday Morning Slam event even after rescuing Cena because his health was over twice as high as Cena's.  I'm going to have to go back and watch some Orndorff matches on the Network though, because I didn't realize how big a part of his arsenal the moonsault was, lol.  I think he hit me with four or five of those.

I wonder if there's a glitch because I wrestled Del Rio earlier today and he hit me with the Cesaro swing and the Very European uppercut.

How do you open your loot?  I started out opening them as I got them, but the last few days I've been waiting until I get at least 10 in stock.  I've been averaging about 50% coins and 50% TP or cash since stockpiling a bit, which seems better than just opening one or two at a time--though I wasn't tracking it when opening individually.  I know with MPQ, they say you should stockpile tokens and open in large groups and there supposedly some "magic" times to open with better draw rates.  Not sure it applies as much here, but thought I'd ask.

With MPQ, the odds were higher if you stockpiled them because you were dealing with a finite number of cards to pull from.  I'm not sure if that's the case here.  

I think using cash for tokens is the way to go.  Opened up a couple of packs and got the JBL keys I needed to evolve HHH.

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

The Kane mask I need is a bitch since it literally only shows up - maybe - in a gold chest in that one match against Luke Harper.

This is why I have started buying the rare 2 star class satchels instead of new people

I need 2 kane masks to level up Roman. He has almost double everything else.  

I bought the Striker pack and got the JBL Horns that I needed the problem is I still need 6 lanterns

You would think I would have acquired at least one today considering the number times I have fought Bray Wyatt but nope

And I know I am never getting that Kane mask unless I buy it

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I bought the Striker pack and got the JBL Horns that I needed the problem is I still need 6 lanterns

You would think I would have acquired at least one today considering the number times I have fought Bray Wyatt but nope

And I know I am never getting that Kane mask unless I buy it

I've pulled 22 striker TP and just one lantern fighting Bray all day.  Still need 6 laterns to evolve HHH.  I'm going to keep going, 6 more TP and I can add another level to Titus' shoulderbreaker.

You can all just give me money, it's pretty much the same thing. I won't give you anything, maybe a signed photo of Rippa which will just be Kelly Ripa with Cesaro's face photoshopped in and a bad signature.

It's really frustrating how much of the Live Tour requires you to have specific wrestlers just to beat everything 

I've only unlocked one of the hard modes there because I don't have people like Booker T or Braun Strowman

Hey all new to board, same thread and decided to make an account with some questions.

1) How can I get more tokens and coins to level? I have 5 stars at max but cant enhance which hurts me in VS and progression.

2) When do I get VS ladder rewards and how come my notoriety drops while not playing?

3) Is the $20 level up bundle worth it? I can enhance 3 superstars if I purchase but prefer no money spent although I feel like I'm getting forced into it now.

I would say for coins - basically stop leveling everyone up and focus on saving to get one guy up. Coins is probably the one that that keeps popping up the most in the game - you just have to focus.

The tokens I think we are all in the same boat in and need to grind for them. See the Google doc that was linked to a few posts ago for the guys you can go against to get specific things.

In the VS ladder - to collect rewards, on the bottom left it will say "next reward" - when you earn something it will say "collect". Just press it and Bam! reward.

Your progression is going down because even you aren't playing - you guys are battling other people. So make sure to hit Set Defense on the bottom and pick your strongest squad (you rank will also go up when you win those battled)

I am not the right person to ask about #3 since I wont spend the real money on things. However - I am grinding the free cash offers (under the loot tab) to get free in game cash that I will use for new guys or tokens

If you haven't already - search for "DVDVR" and join the faction.

You get some rewards for that too

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I would say for coins - basically stop leveling everyone up and focus on saving to get one guy up. Coins is probably the one that that keeps popping up the most in the game - you just have to focus.

The tokens I think we are all in the same boat in and need to grind for them. See the Google doc that was linked to a few posts ago for the guys you can go against to get specific things.

In the VS ladder - to collect rewards, on the bottom left it will say "next reward" - when you earn something it will say "collect". Just press it and Bam! reward.

Your progression is going down because even you aren't playing - you guys are battling other people. So make sure to hit Set Defense on the bottom and pick your strongest squad (you rank will also go up when you win those battled)

I am not the right person to ask about #3 since I wont spend the real money on things. However - I am grinding the free cash offers (under the loot tab) to get free in game cash that I will use for new guys or tokens

If you haven't already - search for "DVDVR" and join the faction.

You get some rewards for that too

Hey thanks for the info, much appreciate.

However in the VS mode I'm talking about the reward you are supposed to get for Notoriety, not Fame.

Two days of fighting Bray Wyatt.  I ended up with 25 rolls of wrist tape, enough Striker TP to have everyone but Wade Barrett maxed out on black moves, went from level 12 to just shy of level 17 and finally I got the 7th lantern I needed to evolve HHH.  Now it's on to trying to get a few dumbbells to enhance Shield Roman and collecting enough gold coins to level up HHH by 5 levels to clear off three tasks that have been on my list for a week.

Since I posted yesterday - I haven't gotten a single lantern

I gave up trying to get that last Kane mask because there is even less chance for that

Heck I acquired so much other random crap from bags and stuff I might move to Flair's robes instead