DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

So, you can't use the tag button if your opponent depletes all of your health. I will usually have 2 to 3 full bars of health when I hit my finisher, which never pins them, but whatever. Anyway, because I have so much health left, I don't think there's much of a need to tag out. Then it goes to the opponent's turn and they always, ALWAYS freaking crush me. And I don't think it's a class advantage issue because I always pick dudes that have a class advantage over my opponents. In tag matches, that's a bit tougher, so I'll at least make sure the opponent doesn't have an advantage over me. Again, this is only when the tag team's rating is over 1600. Anything lower and I'm fine.

That's not even the most annoying issue I have with the game. The most annoying issue I experience is having all of my health bars in tact and not opening one fucking box at the end of the match. All of the loot boxes pop up in just the right way to tease you with getting 3 or 4 in a row. Or what's worse, I knock out 3 to 6 boxes during the match, still get almost all of the bonus loot boxes at the end, and still none of those boxes pop up in the right places.

My biggest issue with the game play is the automatic pins.  I've lost count of times where I'll do something to set up a second move (either connecting 5 tiles or using one special move to set up another), and it will break enough tiles it goes to a pin that clearly won't finish them, but then they'll hit their finisher after the kick out and beat me.  I wish you had the option to pin or not pin.

Yeah - I actually got picked to do a survey early on and I said my biggest issue was basically you were "rewarded" for kicking out of a pin.

Because like Jonny kind of mentioned - you can have an extra turn built up but you lose it if you pin someone

And yes - if you are in "Danger" you can't be saved.

I have learned to save my finisher so it basically KOs them otherwise - you run the risk of never getting it again

So, having a 3-star AJ Styles and having basically been throwing everything including game-cash into getting his moves leveled up, I now have this combo:

Super Frankensteiner Lv.6: Deal 7980 Damage and Make 4 Random Gem(s) into Color Turn Gem(s).

Styles Clash Lv.5: FINISHER! Deal 3899 plus 2923 Bonus Damage for every Color Turn Gem and PIN the opponent!

So assuming none of the Color Turn gems disappear before you hit the finisher, that does 23.5K damage.

57 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

So, having a 3-star AJ Styles and having basically been throwing everything including game-cash into getting his moves leveled up, I now have this combo:

Super Frankensteiner Lv.6: Deal 7980 Damage and Make 4 Random Gem(s) into Color Turn Gem(s).

Styles Clash Lv.5: FINISHER! Deal 3899 plus 2923 Bonus Damage for every Color Turn Gem and PIN the opponent!

So assuming none of the Color Turn gems disappear before you hit the finisher, that does 23.5K damage.

Holy shit. How did you get a 3 star AJ Styles?

For coins? Honestly it's will be the limited time tours since they either have one time coin bonuses or you can get cases against lower opponents

Or just play super low level guys and just focus on getting loot cases

I actually went with the superstar pack and I am glad I did since it gave me the John Cena wristbands I need.

Now I just need one Sasha Banks Boss symbol and I can enhance Cena. (So I am just grinding earlier Ziggler and Big E fights)

And because of all the "missions" I have waiting - I am gonna get $200 of my cash back when I do enhance Cena