DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

So I've got at least Rock and Cena up to Silver 1 Star.  Not digging that my only striker is Authority HHH, and I'm almost out of medpacks. (and that so far, NXT Orlando Road needs strikers).  I should probably spring for a pack and hope I get another striker.

I'm also wondering why the hell Owens is a technical.

I guess they are no longer giving away the free Bray Wyatt as he is my other striker besides HHH

Different versions of guys are different categories (NXT Ambrose is a Technican, Shield Ambrose is a Trickster for example)

Go into the Limited Time Tours - the Dean's Daily resets every 4 hours and the first one always gives you at least one health pack (if you beat it on the first try)

My tiny 8 man roster are almost all 1 gold star dudes. KO is one of my last 2 guys to get up to a gold star. I really want to get KO to the next level because there's two "quests" that reward you $50 for evolving a superstar and evolving a technical superstar. Since KO is a technical superstar, I'm wondering if evolving him to a gold star will knock out both quests at the same time.

Although, I say this, when I know full well that I'll get KO up to level 20, only to find out I don't have the necessary tokens to evolve him. That's basically where I've been stuck at with Roman Reigns for about a week.

I am sure everyone else figured this out before me (as I only did yesterday).

The class of your opponent determines what type of drops you get.

For example - I have been fighting Cesaro and KO a lot since they are technicians and in theory will drop Jericho's Lists

So it is quicker and easier to know a guy's class that waiting for the rewards to cycle through and see what you might win

You should get Kane at the end of NXT Charleston

EDIT - I am not sure if you have to beat it on the first try or not to get Kane. I don't remember I just know that is where I got my first Trickster from

KNOWN TAG BONUSES

• Modern Day Era - 5% Extra Damage
  • TV Show Connections (either RAW or SDL or NXT) - Start with 1 extra MP
  • Families (Wyatts and "Blood Brothers" (Rock/Roman)) - Tag counter is reduced to 3
  • Factions (Authority, League of Nations, Shield) - 15% extra damage
  • Being Canadian - 3 MP Boost
  • Actual Tag Teams (New Day, Lucha Dragons, Dust Brothers) - 20% Extra damange
  • Just being Miz and Cena - 20% Extra Damage (this one still cracks me up)

I know the Dudleys get a bonus that I am now gonna assume it is 20% and Nexus' bonus I am assuming falls under factions

II figured something else out that some of you guys may have already known. If you go to your Loot screen and then go to your tokens, when you click on a token it tells you on what day of the week you have the best chance of earning those tokens. So for me, getting knee pad tokens for KO has to wait until Saturday and Roman's dumbbell token has to wait until Monday.

I also noticed on the screen for earning cash, there's a button to earn cash through various promotions. There's an entire list of things you can install or try out to get a ton of cash. I tried one for downloading the Starz app and signing up for the free 7 day trial of that. That got me almost $1000 in cash and then I quickly unsubscribed from Starz to avoid being charged. I used $800 of that bonus to get two of the Mega Superstars packs. I got a Titus and a Big Show out of that.

One other annoying thing that I can't stand is when you're doing Dean's daily matches, the first matches are so freaking easy, and the final match is a tag match where the tag team is always rated over 1600. It has been like that for the past few days now and I can never beat it. Basically, whoever I'm facing does like 3k to 5k in damage to me and I'm not about to waste the cash to kickout.

Are you not swapping your guys out on the final tag - because if guys are doing that much damage, it sounds like they have the class advantage over you.

I don't necessarily always do the last tag match (unless the reward is really something I need)