DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

On 2/7/2017 at 8:43 AM, JonnyLaw said:

Has anyone else run into a glitch where it looks like your guy has plenty of health during the select screen, but when the match starts, there's almost none?

This happened to me twice this morning. The first time I didn't notice until I had clicked start. So very bitter

I did notice that both times it happened with John Cena and they were the first two times I used him after requesting help for him from the faction.

So I wonder if the bug is related to that

When you heal your own injured guy, you have to use two medpacks. One revives them to one health, then the second heals as usual.

I wonder if it's a visual glitch on the select screen, and you still have to heal them after they're revived?

It appears to be a visual glitch as Cena (in my case) was at full health on the Roster page.

I would select him and then on the "battle" screen (or whatever you want to call it before you confirm the match) suddenly he would be at whatever his reduced health is.

The first time it happened to me the game was really slow so it loaded the page and Cena was at full health, I clicked "battle" and THEN (before loading the match) suddenly the health was at half

Yeah - I added you awhile ago (once I saw the request)

Outside the afternoon it wouldn't load and that weird health one that Sorrow and I got - I haven't run into issues

Of course I just cursed myself