DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I am still amused at clearly how long ago this game started production for all the people no longer with the company

Ryback

Stardust

Wadr Barrett

Alberto Del Rio

and those are just the ones I've seen

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

I am still amused at clearly how long ago this game started production for all the people no longer with the company

Ryback

Stardust

Wadr Barrett

Alberto Del Rio

and those are just the ones I've seen

WWE Supercard just entered into Season 3 over the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays, and it still has cards for those people (while also introducing new and updated cards). It's super annoying. I don't even know if it could be considered a production thing since this one has been going since 2014 and doesn't remove characters that have left the company.

I am amused at all the moves guys have that they never used.

Like Bray Wyatt uses the Stunner as a finisher

Or that Triple H's (at least authority HHH) uses a submission finisher

Bray actually used the stunner when he was first developing the character in FCW. I'm thinking some guys you have to level up to the next tier before you unlock the "main" finishers.

EDIT: It was actually pre-Bray, when he was called "Axel Mulligan". Here's him hitting Ricardo Rodriguez and Tyrus with stunners.

That reminds me - I am so fucking tired of waiting to get the right things to evolve fucking guys

I have been waiting for more of Kofi's shoes since I started playing the damn game

2 hours ago, JonnyLaw said:

I thought about starting one before I realized you had to be at level five to make one.  Now, I need those sweet, sweet coins.

Well that was the other issue I ran into when I first tried

I am currently in a faction based on Animaniacs. Its the 2nd one i was in. The first one no one was ever online and no one requested help or gave it.

This one folks at least ask for help (still have yet to have anyone respond to one of my requests)