DVDVR Message Board

WWE & NXT NOMINATION THREAD

RIPPA

I'll get the easy ones out of the way: Styles, Cena, Miz, Owens, Jericho, Reigns. Balor may have been on the shelf too much, Rollins hasn't really had that good of a year, and Ziggler is Ziggler. Nakamura and the Revival from NXT. Sasha and Charlotte for sure, with Bayley, Becky, and Bliss as possibles.

Edit: And Samoa Joe, of course, although how the rest of this month plays out may affect his standing.

Edited by Godfrey
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, MORELOCK said:

I'm going to reverse my position from last year and ask that you not waste a spot on Ziggler that could go to someone that has a prayer of getting out of the first round.

That is kinda of what I was implying in my first statement

I clearly don't like Ziggler but that doesn't perclude me from included folks like that (hence folks like Ambrose and Orton will make it too)

However - like you said, it is worth putting him in a spot if he is assured losing in the first round no matter what

For NXT: I'd say YES to Joe, Nakamura, The Revival, DIY, AoP, Jose, Asuka, Dillinger.  MAYBE to American Alpha (putting them here cause they were a bigger deal in NXT than SDL), Almas, Billie/Peyton (as a duo), Aries, Balor

For WWE: YES to Styles, Reigns, Owens, Jericho, New Day, Rusev, Zayn, Braun, Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, Becky, Alexa, The Miz. MAYBE to Corbin, Harper, Wyatt, Orton, Cena (mostly due to his time off), Rollins, Ambrose, Kallisto

CWC/205live: YES: Ibushi, Kendrick, Alexander, Gallagher, Neville, Swann, Metalik (or should he be in the Lucha noms?). MAYBE: Perkins, Gulak, Tozawa (I didn't see much of his japan work in the past year to be sure),   

• 2 weeks later...