DVDVR Message Board

MARCH MADNESS 2017 PLANNING THREAD

RIPPA

Oh God - I already have to start thinking about this

Okay down to business

I will be starting nomination threads in a moment: Usual breakdown: WWE (NXT is here), North American Indy (US and Canada Indy and includes ROH, TNA, etc), Lucha (includes Lucha Underground), Europe and Japan

As per usual - guys fit in multiple categories and there isn't a set number of spots for each group

GENERAL TOURNAMENT INFO

Time Period: March 1, 2016 - February 28, 2017

Who: Man, Woman, Group/Tag Team

ON OR ABOUT FEB 17 - I will release the names of the folks who will be in the tournament. I know one of the "complaints" has been not enough time to watch "lesser" known guys. I will give you a two week head start so you can do some prep work and not fucking just for WWE guys because they are dreamy

ON OR ABOUT FEB 24 - I will release the bracket. Yes there will be a pick'em again. This will give you about 5 days to enter your picks.

To answer a question I am sure will be asked - I do not know how many people I am putting in the field yet

So yeah... that's it for now. Time to start creating Nomination threads

• 3 weeks later...

A list of participants that I feel like folks should "research" more (ie: anyone not affiliated with the WWE) will go up today.

I am posting a couple of polls to weed through the WWE slog. Those are going up shortly

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 2:15 PM, RIPPA said:

Oh and I will say this here

Tournament will go back to 64 this year.

I need to have some slight non-DVDVR time in my life

Who are you telling?  I may need PMs to remind me to occasionally look up from ME Andromeda and vote.

• RIPPA unpinned this topic