DVDVR Message Board

The Awesome/Annoying TV COMMERCIAL Thread

piranesi

That may be the most honest commercial ever.

It does prove once and for all that it really is educational opportunity and socio-economic status that truly determines where one shops for furniture.

Also, how did L.L. Cool J. and Brad Paisley get it so wrong and these guys get it so right?

I forget which car company it is, but it's the one that features the female receptionist. I loathe the one where the guy brings out a lizard and she flips out over it. Her acting is terrible in it.

Ugh.  I hate the Jan commercials.  She must be giving "favors" to someone at Toyota because this is like the third or fourth ad campaign with her.  They keep trying to repackage the character, but she's utterly unlikeable no matter what. 

Also echo the hate for the Christian Mingle commercials.  My GF likes watching junky true crime shows on ID and I swear they have one of those on every commercial break.  I don't know what's worse, the jingle, the creepiness of the people, or the utter stupidity of paying a internet dating site to find "god's match" for you.

• Like 1

Ugh.  I hate the Jan commercials.  She must be giving "favors" to someone at Toyota because this is like the third or fourth ad campaign with her.  They keep trying to repackage the character, but she's utterly unlikeable no matter what.

The commercials are awful, but Jan does it for me. 

Posted Image

Mmmm... daddy like.