DVDVR Message Board
piranesi

The Awesome/Annoying TV COMMERCIAL Thread

FUCK YEAH~!!

I forgot all about that badass yo-yo commercial!

Progressive takes the piss out of Chevy.

• Haha 2

I've seen the John Cena ad about love or whatever about 25 times now, and I've never seen the whole thing.  Not once.  It's always clipped at the beginning when it's on TV.  You're the AD COUNCIL. Get your ads to play correctly! Jesus fuck. 

• Like 1

And does anyone else listen to the side effects for Chantix (hostility, aggression) and think to themselves, "Why the FUCK did you get Ray Liotta to take this stuff?!?!"

• Haha 1

Speaking of drug commercials, has anyone caught the one asking for people to call in for a lawsuit based on diabetic med users getting -- get this -- GENITAL GANGRENE?!?! Holy shit. 

I hate the Peloton Christmas commercials with my life and they are on every break on Hulu.  How fucked up is this marriage that they're both spending all their free time sneaking off and neither one notices?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Speaking of drug commercials, has anyone caught the one asking for people to call in for a lawsuit based on diabetic med users getting -- get this -- GENITAL GANGRENE?!?! Holy shit. 

Somehow not a band name that's successfully released an album.  I am disappoint.

• Like 1

Yeah, great name for a goregrind band. Even if it is close to Carcass' "Genital Grinder" (or maybe because of that).

On 12/11/2018 at 12:28 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Sweet tap-dancing Jeebus, is that a real thing? I'm really afraid to Google it. 

1 minute ago, OSJ said:

Fun fact: there is an NBA player who shares his last name with particularly gnarly form of genital gangrene.

And that's the story of how "Never Google" Evan Fournier got his nickname.

• Haha 1

So could developing genital gangrene be considered a Fournier Transform?

(That's one for the other 2 math & physics nerds.)

53 minutes ago, OSJ said:

You're lucky I have balls heh heh. There were some pictures associated with finding this on Youtube that I quickly turned my eyes away from

Chevy Silverado: But Never, Ever Hip-Hop. Build a wall around that. A wall of 'Murican Silverados, preferably. 

Even thou I've seen them before, I just found out a couple days ago that it's an annual thing....

The MRAs, Incels and He-Man Women Haters of the world are taking this new Gillette campaign with their typical well-thought, understated resolve.

• Like 2