DVDVR Message Board

The Awesome/Annoying TV COMMERCIAL Thread

piranesi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I hate the Peloton Christmas commercials with my life and they are on every break on Hulu.  How fucked up is this marriage that they're both spending all their free time sneaking off and neither one notices?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Speaking of drug commercials, has anyone caught the one asking for people to call in for a lawsuit based on diabetic med users getting -- get this -- GENITAL GANGRENE?!?! Holy shit. 

Somehow not a band name that's successfully released an album.  I am disappoint.

• Like 2

On 12/11/2018 at 12:28 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Speaking of drug commercials, has anyone caught the one asking for people to call in for a lawsuit based on diabetic med users getting -- get this -- GENITAL GANGRENE?!?! Holy shit. 

Sweet tap-dancing Jeebus, is that a real thing? I'm really afraid to Google it. 

1 minute ago, OSJ said:

Sweet tap-dancing Jeebus, is that a real thing? I'm really afraid to Google it. 

Fun fact: there is an NBA player who shares his last name with particularly gnarly form of genital gangrene.

And that's the story of how "Never Google" Evan Fournier got his nickname.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I thought that was implicit in Jon Hamm doing the voiceovers for 10 years.

On 3/15/2019 at 10:55 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Reading that, I guess Papa John is likely not going broke anytime soon, unfortunately

The article was from 2016, so...actually, maybe they will?  Please God?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...