DVDVR Message Board

The Awesome/Annoying TV COMMERCIAL Thread

piranesi

Yeah, I have no idea exactly what model my razor is and whether DVDVRMB consensus would deem it overly fancy, but I tried using cheap disposable razors the last time I left my razor at a relative's house. I was impressed by what a shitty job they did.

17 hours ago, Contentious C said:

And just to get back on-topic, here's an oldie-but-goodie, for those of us who've spent some time in Baltimore...

I bring you, Barry Glazer.

Yup.

We still see his stuff all the time unfortunately.  This might have been his worst but by and large they're all this bad.

10 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

FiOS commercials have me hating that kid from Stranger Things

Few things are more infuriating than a smartass kid with a lisp.  FIOTHHHH is One Hundred Perthhhhent Fiber Opthhhhickkk.

Please forgive me, God.  I know that is mean spirited... :(

Obviously the commercial where the kids are playing co-op console games is totally unrealistic. 

If it were, "garbage boy" kid would've come up with a better taunt.  Something about the curly haired kid sounding like he has a cleft palate, maybe.

Again, I apologize for my vicious humor, God. :(

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

No worries. With rare exceptions like Jake from Statefarm and "Six callers ahead of us, Jimmy" insurance commercials seem to have the life cycle of a fruit fly.  Like, two weeks each, but somehow nest week there's 1000 more.

Unless it turns into an "I got ya a dollar." Then you're fucked.