DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2017 ANIMATED WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

4 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Sasuke has never not been off the deep end, and you probably don't need the full documentary to prove that

I remember the first time I watched the Super J Cup '94(At least I think it's that show) and he did a missile dropkick to the floor, and I thought he was nuts then.  There is no way whatsoever that a dropkick from the top rope to the floor could hurt the kickee worse than the kicker.  The impact of the kick looked like about a 3, his impact on the floor looked like about a 12.25.

1 minute ago, Roman said:

tumblr_ohxoyixzMu1u2ragso1_500.gif

Yep, that is exaclty what I was talking about.  There is no way for Benoit to help him break his fall.  Making contact with the kick probably makes the fall worse, because it is harder to control the angle of the fall when it changes that close to the ground.

8 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Haha, Mean Gene corpsing in the Dr D San Fran interview is still my fave but that's a pretty good one.

The Rock will always go down as one of the best promo guys of all time but man, when he came back for this run both Punk and Cena just embarrassed and destroyed him on the mic

Some revisionist history as far Cena/Rock goes. Cena had to resort to trotting out thuganomics for a week and other then that he had nothing but the "your part time im full time but" crap that people like Ambrose use on Cena now. 

Rock's return was all about his charisma which he had more then both guys combined. 

Just now, Zartan said:

Some revisionist history as far Cena/Rock goes. Cena had to resort to trotting out thuganomics for a week and other then that he had nothing but the "your part time im full time but" crap that people like Ambrose use on Cena now. 

Rock's return was all about his charisma which he had more then both guys combined. 

Umm...I was on a pretty long break from WWE before all this went down.  I tuned in to see The Rock, and was underwhelmed by him, while being overwhelmed by CM Punk.  His entire schtick seemed old, tired, and not very funny.  Boots to Asses, Fruity Pebbles, and all the rest of his catchphrases seemed forced, and unnatural.  I'd say both Punk and Cena were more over with me at the time.

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

So weird seeing this with the WWE logo. What's the context for that? 

The MAN WHO CANNOT BE NAMED'S! DVD the WWE put out in 04.  It had a Liger match from 93.  And then that Sasuke and the Black Tiger match from the 94 J-Cup.

6 hours ago, GetDown said:

If you've ever fallen on your tailbone you can feel it all the way up your spine into your head if you land wrong. I've done it.