DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

29 minutes ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

So he had to shave his face....for back surgery??  Is that standard procedure?  Also, while they are operating on his back, you think they can remove the tramp stamp??

Anesthesia mask, I assume.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

So he had to shave his face....for back surgery??  Is that standard procedure?  Also, while they are operating on his back, you think they can remove the tramp stamp??

If they're putting a mask on him, for sedation purposes, being cleanly shaven gives a better seal.

It's why firemen can't have beards.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If WWE had their way, we would have gotten Batista/Orton as our WM30 main event. I shudder to think how bad that would have been. Bryan Danielson and his family should be on the WWE payroll for life for saving us from that.

*Nods in approval.*

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

33z89bp.jpg

You know, I know what Teddy Long jokes we are getting and will still get.  That guy was literally just a random dude taking jackets from the wrestlers.  Then he randomly became a referee.  Then he got to be one of those rare heel referees who got his own angles.  Then he got to be a manager.  Then after managing tag champs, he got to manage complete losers.  And that should have been the end of him.  Then the WWF hired him as a referee.  And he got to be the manager of complete losers again.  And then he got to be the GM of Smackdown.  For WAY longer than any of us would have expected.

He deserves it.  He's the ultimate nobody who became somebody.  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, sydneybrown said:

You know, I know what Teddy Long jokes we are getting and will still get.  That guy was literally just a random dude taking jackets from the wrestlers.  Then he randomly became a referee.  Then he got to be one of those rare heel referees who got his own angles.  Then he got to be a manager.  Then after managing tag champs, he got to manage complete losers.  And that should have been the end of him.  Then the WWF hired him as a referee.  And he got to be the manager of complete losers again.  And then he got to be the GM of Smackdown.  For WAY longer than any of us would have expected.

He deserves it.  He's the ultimate nobody who became somebody.  

There was that one time he nearly died! I have little recollection of that angle.