DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

10 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

I'm sort of irritated that this is happening.  Out of all the wrestling families to make movies about, Rock picks the Knights?  Dude, your own family is right fucking there!  I'd rather watch Meng rip a dude's nose off than a bunch of pasty Brits behaving poorly.

He's Tongan, and not a member of the Anoa'i family.

• Like 1

Polynesians have a thing about families, where you can sort of adopt your close friends as your cousins, and then everyone else in the family considers them to be cousins from that part on. And after a few years, you can upgrade your cousins to being your brothers. So that's why Rock refers to him as Uncle King Tonga. Like here:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

I know, but like AxB said, Rock considers him to be an uncle.  Besides that, you go tell Meng he can't be a part of the Rock's family.  I dare you.

If he says he's part of MY family, I'd say "of course you are, Uncle Tonga. Can I fix up the guest room for you?"

• Like 10

1 minute ago, BrianS81177 said:

Guest room? Man, if Haku shows up and says he's staying at your house I don't think he's gonna be the one sleeping in the guest room...

Now you get one!

EDIT: Oyaji as well.

Edited by The Natural

2 hours ago, Roman said:

Rob Terry looks like he's wearing a bodysuit of some sort that has been stuffed with pieces of Styrofoam snatched from a garbage container.

He also has the dubious distinction of looking both deflated and ripped.

zoom.jpg?c=1464105087

Nice to see Animal took the time to quit posting dumb shit on Facebook to take a quick payday managing some rando team.