DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

5 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

I want to hear him talk about your recent matches as Botch Man. 

"Alright everybody, they're giving me the 'go home'. Before I wrap this up, I want you to go on YouTube and watch this match with Botch Man..."

Fuck that, I'm gonna do commentary over it like Austin on his matches with Rock and Bret.

EDIT: ONNIT DOT COM SLASH BOTCH

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Michael Sweetser said:

It's all a shoot, until it can make money, then it becomes a work until the gate drops off, then it's a shoot again.

Did you just boil down half of every other wrestler's biographical books or interviews into a single sentence? Well done.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, cool arrow said:

I defy anyone to attempt to diagram that sentence.

I just see your avatar trying to make sense of that that tweet and it's not wonder he's freaked out beyond repair.

And I just tried to diagram it in my head and it feels like my brain's going to explode.

On ‎2017‎-‎02‎-‎27 at 7:29 AM, Michael Sweetser said:

This right here.  Although Marty WAS in the very first match I ever refereed for ECCW - a Boston Pizza Eating Contest against Fast Freddy Funk for the NWA Canadian heavyweight championship.

That was Deuce Savage, my (thankfully) short-term tag partner.

• Like 2

On 2/26/2017 at 5:36 AM, Ryan said:

Marty and Sweetser need to pair off in some fashion. Your names just make it work already. If this has already happened, I apologize. Sugar Sweets can't be beat.

He's Marty. He's Sweetser. THEY'RE COPS.

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic