DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

14 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

42 and making blades in my kitchen before an indy show. A true "Randy The Ram" moment:

16991901_730640753771310_686385946528611

Fucking mark, AMIRITE?

I know that look.  That's the "What am I doing here in Canada bleeding on a floor" look.  I've seen it a bunch, including on myself.  (It's kind of an out of body experience crossed with a questioning of goals.)

• Like 1

Marty and Sweetser need to pair off in some fashion. Your names just make it work already. If this has already happened, I apologize. Sugar Sweets can't be beat.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Marty and Sweetser need to pair off in some fashion. Your names just make it work already. If this has already happened, I apologize. Sugar Sweets can't be beat.

We never really worked anywhere together for long. I was leaving ECCW when Mike was still a mild-mannered ref, long before he transitioned to his heel persona that took off like gangbusters. After 2009 we were never in the same promotion at the same time.

On 2/26/2017 at 5:48 AM, Marty Sugar said:

We never really worked anywhere together for long. I was leaving ECCW when Mike was still a mild-mannered ref, long before he transitioned to his heel persona that took off like gangbusters. After 2009 we were never in the same promotion at the same time.

This right here.  Although Marty WAS in the very first match I ever refereed for ECCW - a Boston Pizza Eating Contest against Fast Freddy Funk for the NWA Canadian heavyweight championship.