DVDVR Message Board

FEBRUARY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

So you're saying with Orton, there's an Evolution, but You Can't See such change with Cena?

C'mon now, Cena looks different. Sometimes his hats are red, sometimes they're blue or green.

• Like 17

6 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

I love in the Orton vs. Cena compilation, Randy is constantly evolving and Cena looks exactly the same.

No, the best part is how Orton evolves, and then suddenly towards the end (Superstar of the Year), they get lazy and rehash a photo of him from three or four years prior hoping no one notices.  And no one did.

Cena vs. Orton is what 4 Non Blondes "What's Up" is to me.  I don't give a shit how many years it is: 5 years, 10 years, 20 years, 50 years.  It's been beaten out of me to the point that I never want to see it/hear it again.

• Like 1

I wonder if chubster Hero is still in better cardio shape than Captain "I don't know how to do exercises properly" Crossfit was before his knee injury. Probably.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

I love in the Orton vs. Cena compilation, Randy is constantly evolving and Cena looks exactly the same.

The increased number of of arm tattoos has tricked you into believing that Orton has evolved into something different.

1) Harley Race's caption is flanked by Wahoo McDaniel.

2) Wahoo's caption is flanked by Dino Bravo who is actually working the undercard tag match partnered with Tiger Conway Jr.

3) Thunderbolt Patterson and Blackjack Mulligan's images are flip flopped with their captions.

4) I am guessing the ink blot is supposed to be Rufus Jones's picture.

5) I'd love to know who won the Dr. Fujinami vs. Rick Ferrara match.

58 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

It also says "Mid Championship Wrestling" on the sides instead of Mid-Atlantic Championship Wrestling.

I love that tickets were on sale at The National Hat Shop. I wonder if they're still open.

They closed in 1983. Here's an article:

http://www.midatlanticwrestling.net/resourcecenter/potpourri/national_hat_shop/hatshop.htm

Today in things I didn't know I wanted until I heard the idea:   JeriKO Buddy Cop movie

I want this more than my next breath. 

• Like 8