DVDVR Message Board

ELIMINATION CHAMBER 2017 (SDL PPV)

RIPPA

I love the Revival, and Dawson may be my favorite worker in the company but I don't know about them on the main roster. They are undersized and have a gimmick straight out of the mid 80's. They will win people over with their work if given the chance, but I'd feel better about it if Alpha(or any of the other face teams) were actually over.

• Like 3

Have any tag champs ever successfully made it through a Tag Team Turmoil?

American Alpha can't surely be about to run roughshod over the entire division surely? I can see how it would legitimise them as champs, but at the cost of killing the division. Can't really see it, unless they tweak the gimmick so it's random draw and they only need to defeat 2-3 teams.

9 minutes ago, JCM said:

I love the Revival, and Dawson may be my favorite worker in the company but I don't know about them on the main roster. They are undersized and have a gimmick straight out of the mid 80's. They will win people over with their work if given the chance, but I'd feel better about it if Alpha(or any of the other face teams) were actually over.

I have similar reservations, but they're long past due for the call up. 

36 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

No. Of course not.  They'd never do anything like that. 

Kevin-owens-WWE.jpg

The difference is that they actually had a plan with KO since he literally could have dropped the title to Zayn two days after this happened.

Instead they had him beat Sami and then go two more months defending the NXT title on main roster shows. It also allowed them to have a feature match on the Beast in the East show.

The Revival would be all "Hey - let's get back in the NXT Title picture even though we just became SDL Tag Champs" (and having them win the titles is the only way they would have them debut in that fashion)

• RIPPA locked this topic

I was very happy for Naomi to finally win a women's championship.  That was great and I thought the match itself was decent. 

the elimination chamber match was pretty good and very surprised to see Cena go out clean to Wyatt and not involved in the final two. 

Bray wins the WWE Championship.   I'm cool with that.  

I'm not cool with the way WrestleMania is shaping up.  I have to be honest, the card looks horrible.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Web Conn said:

So if Tyson Kidd isn't cleared to wrestle and the Mania match is gonna be Cena and Nikki vs Miz and Maryse then why was Nikki vs Natayla a double countout?

Because they have SEVEN FUCKING WEEKS to fill

• Like 6

Bray's been my dude from the jump. I liked him as Huskie and then he lured me into NXT markdom. I don't think they could possibly be higher on the dude. He's had feuds and angles with Taker, Cena, Orton, Bryan, Jericho and The Shield. And he also had an interaction with The Rock at WM. He's an all-time great promo with a huge list of "WOW" matches under his belt. This storyline has been great, too. I popped huge when he won.

• Like 4