DVDVR Message Board

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHIL RIPPA!

DEAN

It's good how Rippa has the most recent reply, because now on the front page it says "HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHIL RIPPA". But if anyone replies after him that'll totally destroy it.

Oops.

In all due seriousness, happy birthday, young fella, These are truly the golden years, you can get away with any behavior, no matter how outrageous and get a pass due to "charming middle-age eccentricity". Seriously, score a hot English babe half your age and start holding press conferences at Hooters! Live large, my man, you only make this scene once.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, OSJ said:

In all due seriousness, happy birthday, young fella, These are truly the golden years, you can get away with any behavior, no matter how outrageous and get a pass due to "charming middle-age eccentricity". Seriously, score a hot English babe half your age and start holding press conferences at Hooters! Live large, my man, you only make this scene once.

Anyone wanting to Photoshop Rippa into one of the scenes with Paige and ADR will get the grumpy DVDVR equivalent of the Miz Appreciation Award (TM).

• Like 1

Happy Birthday.  And just a friendly reminder:

- The green button calls the orderly.

- The orderly does not know who Jumbo Tsuruta is.

- The orderly is not Jumbo Tsuruta

- The thing on your left is not the t.v. remote. It's your supply of oxygen. Stop trying to order Shannon Tweed PPV movies with it.

- It will all be over soon.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gonzo said:

Happy belated birthday, RIPPA.

As a way of apologizing for being late, I hereby present the requisite list of all the current NFL players that are older than you:

Time to switch leagues:

logo_clsnooker.png

Note, that guy is not lining up a shot, he's trying to adjust his truss.