DVDVR Message Board

RAW IS HANDSOME RUSEV - 1/23/2017

Dolfan in NYC

1 hour ago, Hail Sabin said:

More then likely the NO DQ stip being added is for Braun to get involved since he owes Reigns one for the spear or Seth costs Reigns to get back into the Rumble. Seth could also cost Reigns to get his match with HHH.

Having Seth run in during the Universal match makes little sense, though.  Rollins is supposed to be a face and though he/Reigns aren't super chummy, there's no reason for Seth to interfere with whatever Reigns has going on.  It's not like Roman is friends with HHH, either.

I'm guessing they have Rollins running around backstage like a loon until HHH appears, sledgehammer in hand.

All that would lead to is Roman taking someone's spot in the Rumble and probably winning.  And they need to get that belt off KO, IMO.

Not sure what they're doing with Braun.  If the Shaq match wasn't already on tap, a Braun-Show WM moment would be great.

58 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Last time I saw Shaq (I haven't watched much of Inside the NBA this season), he did not appear to be in good shape. Is this really still happening?

Yeah. I'm hoping that we get an angle on Inside the NBA with Big Show destroying the set.

42 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

Having not watched much of 205, how long has Ali been wearing that Mortis gear? It looked awesome. 

He had a version of that in CWC but he's been wearing that since 205Live.

I took the startedown between Show/Braun as backup in case Shaq isn't ready to go.  I'd love to see Shaq/Show, but Braun getting a huge win over Show at WM would do a ton of good for the long-term.  I'm really hoping that happens.

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

He used to be quite dreamy back in NXT

Wearing the chest protector made him soft... literally

Suit wearing, pony-tailed, Rolex checking "Roman Reigns Time" would be a decent heel turn option if they wanted to go that way.

Image result for roman reigns nxt

• Like 2

On 1/23/2017 at 11:34 PM, Cameron Swift said:

Maybe others knew this, but I had no idea what New Day and Titus were referencing so had to look it up. They did it practically word for word too.

Hey, AJ Lee did a good promo.