DVDVR Message Board

Zekesdad

Oh man, those dream matches.  There's an archive of those somewhere, right? 

I remember...

* Abdullah vs. Kamala, with Kamala as a bodyguard for Idi Amin and sharpening his teeth with a file.
* Vader vs. Undertaker, with Undertaker having his face literally smashed in by Vader and doing promos with a squeaky voice
* Bret vs. Simmons to unify the World titles, with their football-playing nephews causing a no-decision
* Luger as WWF champion vs. the five top WWE guys at once (I think it was Flair, Michaels, Bret and two others) and going over all of them

I have no idea how I remember this and yet, I can't remember all the matches from Raw last night.

• Like 1

Some of the other ones I remember:

A "Battle of the Network Stars" type thing with WWF vs NWA in various non-wrestling competitions like the 100 yard dash.

A tag team tournament where the gimmick was that (in the story), members of teams were thrown in and drawn at random.  I believe the final was Eaton & Morton vs Lane & Gibson.

Hogan vs Tyson

44 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

A tag team tournament where the gimmick was that (in the story), members of teams were thrown in and drawn at random.  I believe the final was Eaton & Morton vs Lane & Gibson.

So basically Lethal Lottery, but a tournament instead of a battle royal?