DVDVR Message Board

RAW IS MURDER BEAR <3 <3 <3 - 1/16/17

Dolfan in NYC

Braun wins the Andre thing and Taker challenges Roman for the title is what I see panning out, which I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing only for the dynamic of the crowd going into riot mode when Reigns wins clean as a whistle.

My memory isn't what it used to be due to my excessive binge drinking but would that mean Reigns headlining wrestlemania 3 times in a row? yikes. 

Supposedly, Taker won't be in a title match for WM.  That's subject to change, of course.

I could see a scenario where Goldberg and Lesnar are the last two in the Rumble, hit the floor at the same time, and make it a triple threat match with Reigns. Roman pins Goldberg, which gives WWE an easy route to Lesnar/Reigns II, possibly at Summer Slam.

56 minutes ago, Rick said:

My memory isn't what it used to be due to my excessive binge drinking but would that mean Reigns headlining wrestlemania 3 times in a row? yikes. 

Yep, that would put him in elite company

• Hogan (1-3, 5-8) I don't count 9, since that match wasn't advertised
  • Rock (15-17)
  • HHH (20-22)
  • Cena (27-29)

The undercard for WM is really going to have to step up if the main event is comprised of some combination of Goldberg, Lesnar, Cena, Taker, Roman, or Strowman. 

None of any of those possibilities inspires any confidence in me.

13 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

then you gotta give The Rock WMX8

That is fair and gives Hogan another credit.. With the attitude era on it gets harder to count who was the main event. I think since 23, Undertaker deserves a main event credit. Even if he did not close each year.

10 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Vince is never going to give up on Roman. The fans are never going to fully accept him as the top guy. Accept it and move on. Jesus H. Christ.

This. Vince is one stubborn bugger. Vince should let it go as that Frozen song goes. ; ). That must be the first WWE meets Frozen reference ever heh.

• Like 1