DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET NOT FROM THE NOW

RIPPA

1 hour ago, odessasteps said:

This was just posted recently

1979 Knoxville

Jesus, the super casual racial slur at the end there. I understand the caption should've prepared me for such a thing but I still was caught off guard by it and had to make sure I heard what I thought I heard.

One thinks about AJW and JWP being the ladies feud of the 90s,but one may want to think about how good the LLPW ladies were.  Man, they were nasty.

• Like 3

Dude, that double team fire thunder bomb at 28:10! How was Mita's neck not broken?!

Edit: Jesus, that is peak Hokuto right there. Literally took out all three members of the team and hit the finish not even as the legal woman. THE BEST.

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 2

1. Takashi Sugiura, Suwa, Masaji Aoyagi VS Tsuyoshi Kikuchi, Mitsuo Momota, & Katsuhiko Nakajima

2. Mohammed Yone & Takeshi Morishima VS Tamon Honda & Go Shiozaki

3. Akitoshi Saito, Shiro Koshinaka, Masao Inoue, & Kishin Kawabata VS Akira Taue, Naoki Sano, Jun Izumida, & Haruka Eigen

4. Mushiking Terry VS Black Mask

5. GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship: Kenta VS Yoshinobu Kanemaru (c)

6. GHC Tag Championships: Jun Akiyama & Makoto Hashi VS Minoru Suzuki & Naomichi Marufuji (c)

7. GHC Championship: Hiroshi Tanahashi VS Takeshi Rikio (c)

8. Genichiro Tenryu VS Yoshinari Ogawa

9. Kenta Kobashi VS Kensuke Sasaki

10. Mitsuharu Misawa VS Toshiaki Kawada

Bobby the Brain Heenan vs Rock n Roll Buck Zumhofe.  If Heenan doesn't pin him in 10 minutes, Heenan must wear the weasel suit.  You have no idea how this ends.

22 minutes ago, DEAN said:

Bobby the Brain Heenan vs Rock n Roll Buck Zumhofe.  If Heenan doesn't pin him in 10 minutes, Heenan must wear the weasel suit.  You have no idea how this ends.

With Buck in jail?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2