DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET NOT FROM THE NOW

RIPPA

There is some much stuff in this match that would get you fired or at the very least a lot of heat in the back if you tried it today.

Case in point, at 8:23 Shimoda flings a chair at Kumiko Maekawa and cuts open her elbow. This in turn (likely legit) pisses off Maekawa, who in retaliation, gets up and proceeds to roundhouse kick the seated Etsuko Mita right in the face as hard as she fucking can. She could have shattered her orbital bone or legit concussed her. 

3 hours ago, BurningBeard said:

So DZ has started spamming the shit out of this thread too huh? 

He has jumped the shark posting Nick PatrickVs Earl Hebner. This used to be such a good thread as well.

• Haha 1

Found a channel with a load of BattlARTS that I want to remind myself to watch

Spoiler

It was a list with a bunch of stuff pilfered from the 'vrnam nchnm' guy on there so didn't feel like saving the link. There was also a bunch of Bad News Allen doing shootstyle in Japan? Okay...

• Like 1

Great feud from SECW, aided and abetted by the criminally underrated Rick Stewart on the mic. Jacques was quite the peppy little babyface in his territorial days.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

How did I not know until today that Sgt Slaughter used to have gorgeous, flowing hair?

The story goes that Slaughter sold his gear to Jesse which is how he got his foot in the door for the flamboyant gimmick.

• Like 3

When I first pressed play I thought Geesink had to be Slaughter, then I thought Duncum had to be Slaughter, and then I saw who Slaughter really was. Holy shit! 

That whole month of training Geesink had in Amarillo certainly didn't show him how to strike like a Funk