DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET NOT FROM THE NOW

RIPPA

So I finally finished the New Japan vs. Zero-1 comp posted above. Ka Shin/Takaiwa is probably the only thing you'll want to skip, really (Road Warrior Takaiwa is in full effect elsewhere too). Right around the middle they have a great eight-man tag with Kojima/Arashi/Araya/Ka Shin vs. Ohtani/Tanaka/skinny kid/Karate guy in gi (somebody will have to help me out on those two) that is perfectly shit-headed and WAR-like. At one point Karate Guy has one of them on the mat and does an axe kick then A KARATE CHOP TO THE STERNUM and it is hilarious. After that there's Hashimoto vs. Muta and Hash bleeds like a stuck pig while Muta chews on his flesh. Arashi actually gets some shine in beating a young Kohei Sato before running headfirst into the meat grinder that is Hash. It ends with Kojima calling out Hash and Hash calling out KAWADA who has a look on his face of a man who would rip out a throat and then go eat lunch. A bemused Fuchi stands behind him and puts on his glasses. There's also a good tag with Kea, Tanaka getting beat bloody, and lots of the bell being rang until the hammer falls apart. Give it a watch.

Oh, did I mention Low Ki and Kaz both show up too? 

Edited by Curt McGirt

2018's Progress Unboxing Live. A card where every match is a mystery match. 3 hours 36 minutes.

Edited by AxB
  • Like 1

Timothy Thatcher vs Daniel Makabe, 28th July 2017.

And the rematch, from the 13th of July 2018.

And 364 days later, they did it again. Technically this should be in the 2019 thread, but why break up the set?

• Like 1

WHOOOOOOOAAAA LOOKOUT. This is a barbed wire boards match where there are boards on all four sides of the ring and you have to force the guy on the outside for the 20 count, or else pin them in the ring... but I'd rather go roll around in the barbed wire than be slapped or kicked by Kurisu.