DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET NOT FROM THE NOW

RIPPA

On 10/5/2019 at 8:23 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Speaking of Casas

Thanx Segunda

Casas continually milking the fake trips and shoves was some amazing work. Also turns out that the "foul the other guy behind the refs back" move is fresher if you run up to him and knee him in the groin (as opposed to other ways to foul)

Sid Cooper rules. Sayama hits some flashy offense, but the highlight is Cooper's constant cheating -- choking behind the refs.'s back, kidney punches, hair pulling and attacking after the bell.

Because Steve Grey rules and you need to see more of him. Pretty neatly fast paced match with a ton of really cool stuff put on display by Grey. I'm not particularly high on England, but I thought this is the best he's looked from what I've seen. He keeps up nicely with Grey and shows some signs of athleticism.

We post a lot of good wrestling in this thread. This is not that. This is Rambling Commentary Dusty in full flower while Buddy Lee Parker thrashes Ricky Morton while wearing some Irish garb for no reason while the crowd chants "ROCK AND ROLL". This is Kevin Sullivan discovering the joys of huffing air duster while booking The Pro. This is fantastic.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This one is practically floating in piss and vinegar. My favorite part is probably Tenryu popping Chono in the jaw, Chono doing a Flair flop, and Tenryu giving a perfect Jimmy McNulty "what the fuck did I do?" reaction to the ref. As good a tag match as you'll want to see out of these four.

This is a pretty nifty match. Worked more aggressively and less like exhibition which is a vibe I frequently get with Saint matches with McManus heeling up.