DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET NOT FROM THE NOW

RIPPA

On 9/6/2019 at 9:44 AM, DEAN said:

Ah, here we go!

Wow, this one... this one sucked. If you want an example of why people don't get into lucha, here you go: Multiple refs. Ring inactivity. Bullshit with the seconds. Lazy, bored-seeming work. Falls ending out of nowhere. It felt like all six guys (I'm counting the refs in this case) came here to get paid to not do much and then went home. I could be overstating the case, but I didn't like this match. 

EDIT: I think I can sum my opinion up with a phrase: mediocrity is poison. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

To make up for being a dick about that match, here's some Cassandro and something that has to be good. 

Oh, and hearing that Superstar promo cold out of nowhere playing on the other browser while I was looking for something to post was BALLER. 

Edited by Curt McGirt

3 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Tenryu leveling Taichi after raising his hand is great. Always loved those Tenryu banners. Are those considered sashimono or is there another terminology for the bigger ones? 

Uma-jirushi I think for the bigger ones.

• Thanks 1

Kazushi Miyamoto vs Genichiro Tenryu.  Kazushi Miyamoto was supposed to be the Royal Road succcesor along with Taiyō Kea.  But he left to form the defunct Kingsroad. Kojima tried to fill that spot. Eventually Suwama became the Royal Road Ace later on instead.