DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET NOT FROM THE NOW

RIPPA

If you ever wanted to see Jon Moxley doing a New Zealand Militia gimmick in Puerto Rico in 2007, this is for you:

Also here's Ray Gonzalez vs Doink The clown from Aniversario 1993 in WWC. I beileve Doink is Steve Keirn here:

• Like 2

On 6/20/2019 at 1:02 PM, Pete said:

That match was fantastic. Onita and Goto were working a million miles an hour and it was amazing to see.

Modern fans need to see this just to prove that Onita could go a million mph when he wanted to. Most of the time you got those tremendous promos when he'd start crying and then beat the shit out of someone, usually in an exploding ring or somesuch, but the dude could always go. He's my age and he looks like he could still walk into most bars and clean house.

• Like 1

Incredible match. If you want to see a Harley match, this is better than watching any of the Flair stuff. Slow build (and work, in general) but big, unexpected bumps. Meanwhile, Funk is adamant, will not stop until he gets the belt, always seems to have some advantage... Terry and him together are bacon and eggs. 

Edited by Curt McGirt
  • Like 1

Choshu kinda beats the shit out of Tenryu.

----------------------------------------

Stan Hansen kinda beats the shit our of Choshu.

---------------------------------------

Ricky Choshu and Killer Khan have a bloodbath.

• Like 2

On 6/27/2019 at 1:46 PM, DEAN said:

Ricky Choshu and Killer Khan have a bloodbath.

God, I'd forgotten how fucking nasty Khan's Bombs Away was. He wasn't afraid to crush your skull with that thing.

• Like 1

This is way cool: some rare surviving footage from All South Championship Wrestling. Youtube used to have a lot more but it almost completely vanished...

1 hour ago, Pete said:

This is way cool: some rare surviving footage from All South Championship Wrestling. Youtube used to have a lot more but it almost completely vanished...

Man, that is the 1972ist thing that was ever 1972.

22 minutes ago, thee Reverend Axl Future said:

This was one of the bloodiest things I recall watching on TV at that time. It's contains so much important stuff: Freebird. Link. Akbar. Kerry's jeans. Oriental Spikes. Hot Dallas crowd, hot Dallas night. Red red krovvy. And Gordy and Khan are so mighty.

- RAF

Did Khan blade the back of his head?

43 minutes ago, DEAN said:

Did Khan blade the back of his head?

"MONGOL BLADE ALL OVER, WIN MANY CAMELS, DRINK MUCH KUMISS, ACQUIRE FRUITFUL WIVES, SONS CONTINUE CONQUESTS AND RIDE LIKE THE WIND OVER THE STEPPES!"

It's possible that Gordy bladed KK's skullbone when getting him up for the piledriver. No matter. Still more camels.

- RAF

• Like 1

More All South Championship Wrestling.  I assume this is from 1973.  What we used to call Scientific Wrestling,'

• Like 1