DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLING ON THE INTERNET NOT FROM THE NOW

RIPPA

On 3/8/2019 at 8:28 PM, Curt McGirt said:

How did Dusty get those shoulder scars? A barbed wire match?

According to the Ron Fuller podcast, after Dusty’s babyface turn in Florida he would bleed nearly every evening, and after awhile his forehead wouldn’t heal properly, so he switched to getting cut on the arm.

• Like 1

Guest Edwin

Watch this. Loudest non ROH indy crowd of the 2000's I've ever heard. Great match to boot, too. Had it on VHS back in the day as I got a master copy from Smart Mark Video.

Kurrgan and Giant Silva battling in Mexico (the full match being Silva, Mr. Niebla and Super Porky against Kurrgan, Apolo Dantes, Cien Caras and Universo 2000)

It's possible that Kurrgan in that hat and jacket is the best he has ever looked, presentation-wise. Aside from not stepping over the top rope.

• Like 1

David Starr and Tracy Williams beat the crap out of each other for thirteen minutes:

I don't know if it's the way it's lit or what, but you really see how much their chest and necks are welting up from all the hitting. Got to love Chinlock sections that are less about slowing the match down to catch your breath, and more about attempting to pull your opponent's head off their neck.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1