DVDVR Message Board

IN MEMORIAM 2017

colonial

• 2 weeks later...

Della "Don't You Know" Reese cursing up a storm and holding her own in Harlem Nights was a pivotal point in my childhood

11 hours ago, J.T. said:

Rippa hates my post.  

Not just the one above his.  He hates everything I post, really...

Rest in power, Della

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Now I am sad about Della's passing because my boo's main complaint about me is that I leave less than one teaspoon of Cran-Mango juice in the container because I don't want to be the one who has to throw it away. :(

I can't think of anything in Harlem Nights that doesn't make me laugh whether it be the Fat Bitch parrot or the dude with the deuce deuce firing shots after Arsenio and Miguel Nunez blast away with their Tommy Guns.

5 hours ago, J.T. said:

Now I am sad about Della's passing because my boo's main complaint about me is that I leave less than one teaspoon of Cran-Mango juice in the container because I don't want to be the one who has to throw it away. :(

I can't think of anything in Harlem Nights that doesn't make me laugh whether it be the Fat Bitch parrot or the dude with the deuce deuce firing shots after Arsenio and Miguel Nunez blast away with their Tommy Guns.

I didn't know this until last year, but that dude is the father of A.J. Johnson (bka as Ezel from Friday and Lil Man in The Player's Club). That's his only film credit.

• Thanks 1