DVDVR Message Board

2016-17 NFL PLAYOFFS: DIVISIONALS

Dolfan in NYC

9 minutes ago, hammerva said:

So apparently there is a huge storm coming through kansas City on Sunday so they have moved the Steelers game to 8:20.  If I was the Chiefs I would want the bad weather advantage

While I know you are joking - they did it because they don't want fans trying to get to the game while the roads still aren't clear

It's a fuckin' ice storm in a place that doesn't have as big of an infrastructure for even regular snow storms like the upper midwest. They only get about 15 inches of snow per season on average, but being an ice storm, this is risking a bunch of death if they didn't postpone it.

2 hours ago, Ryan said:

If it's Pats and Cowboys, I'm not watching the fucking thing, at all.

This means Gisele Bundchen and Draya Michele are in the same building, and I can finally have a player WAG discussion w/ women in the room to kill time between commercials and timeouts. 

The women I'm friends with actually watch the football(if the team they like is playing) or don't give a fuck about it in the slightest and don't watch any sports or care about that garbage, so that's a plus.

15 minutes ago, Ryan said:

The women I'm friends with actually watch the football(if the team they like is playing) or don't give a fuck about it in the slightest and don't watch any sports or care about that garbage, so that's a plus.

I need to drop random trivia things so it seems like I'm not tuning everyone out and care about something other than the Cowboys winning their first Super Bowl in two decades. For example:

"Look, Draya Michele is here."

"Her fiance is the Cowboys' starting corner Orlando Scandrick."

"Who is Orlando Scandrick?"

"That guy who #19 on the Patriots just ran by on his way to the endzone."

"...Oh."

I'm in and out in less than 15 seconds without having to actually explain anything.

14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Your last sentence is already the joke. Just apply it to reproductive functions.

All you had was a PE joke? Sir, that is very tame even by Jay Leno late 90s opening monologue standards.

For some reason I'm reminded of a Roseanne joke from the DJ Masturbation episode.

Darlene: Trust me. He goes in that room cause it's the only one with a lock on it, and he's in there for like an hour at a time; which either means he's really, really good at it... or really, really bad at it.

Dan Conner: Aw, God!

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Ryan said:

Our Wisconsin doctors do things a little differently this time of year. Spoilered because N(technically)SFW.

Reveal hidden contents

scrubs.png?t=A87A41

I've been sick all day with a bad cold (couldn't even go to the LIU game I felt so bad) and this gave me a nice laugh and made me feel a little better. Thanks Ryan!

11 minutes ago, sabremike said:

I've been sick all day with a bad cold (couldn't even go to the LIU game I felt so bad) and this gave me a nice laugh and made me feel a little better. Thanks Ryan!

I win! Feel better.

• Like 1

My favorite team is the Detroit Ryans. Because Lions and Ryans are almost the same in Japanese katakana. So, from now, they're call the Ryans. Get over it, Brian.