DVDVR Message Board

Your 2017 INTERNET MATCHES Thread

This took place on Tuesday in a storage locker type building in Winter Park for Alex the pug Pourteau's Pro wrestling 2.0 promotion. So wild seeing WWN guys vs ROH guys and LU guys. Sami and Shane had been feuding for months over the title. I was at the show live and when they went into the crowd people were scattering. Fun match.

20th anniversary match for Daijiro Matsui, I guess that's wrestling and MMA combined. Anyway, the occasion has brought Hyper Chosu Aihara out of hibernation so I'm happy, though I do kind of wish there were some wee guys in there for him to beat up. Matsue Deluxe is there, being fat and surly as always.

On 1/27/2017 at 1:11 PM, RIPPA said:

Gino vs. Evan Snow - Ladder Match from Reality of Wrestling (Booker T's fed)

Creative in that a lot of it is based around destroying a dude's leg. Would have been better if Evan Snow knew how to sell better but what do you expect from a guy with an infuriating gimmick.

Stick around for Rey Mysterio Jr showing up and pulling what I call a "Hulk Hogan"

Yeah, Snow is frustrating to watch, because he moves at half the speed that someone who works his style should move.  It tends to hold his faster opponents back some, because they tend to slow down to his pace.  

Gino has turned into a pretty great worker, though.  He had a tremendous match against Keith Lee last year.