DVDVR Message Board

Your 2017 INTERNET MATCHES Thread

On 4/16/2017 at 0:34 PM, Charlie M. said:

Figured some people here would enjoy this. Yoshiaki Fujiwara vs. Shinya Aoki from IGF on April 5, 2017.

Wait wait wait wait wait... WHAT?! 

You've got to be shitting me. 

*reads about Inoki's latest manipulations* Well, maybe he can back off Fatboy Kim during this latest sabre-rattling exchange? Hell, let him talk to Immortan Joe too. I'm sure they have a lot in common.

• Like 1

Here is the Marcela/Amapola match that ROH decided to throw out first during the Supercard of Honor festivities

Why they brought them in just to waste them is beyond me oustide of LOLROH

• 2 weeks later...

Pro Wrestling EGO

Path to Pride 4
Pearl MS May 13th 2017

Pro Wrestling EGO Pride Tag team champions and new Southern Heavyweight tag team champions The Abby Street Boot Boys,Chuckie bald with beard in skirt,Shakey fat bald with beard and Bubbler fat has hair and beard vs from Dimension X the trios team  of RIOT,Trevor Eon and ZOMBIE DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Ego is pretty much this odd mixture of Chikara and Continental that runs shows all over MS and sometimes LA.

So, we have

Spoiler

1. Aja Kong doing her best Roseanne Barr impersonation singing the Japanese national anthem

2. Magnitude Kishiwada? Somebody in a Strong Machine mask? pimping a website on his laptop

3. Takagi using a fire extinguisher

4. A run-in by a fat guy who gets kicked down the stairs

5. Yet another wrestler I don't recognize, female, kicking them both in the face

6. The fat guy gets kicked down the stairs again

7. A guy who looks like Seth Rollins in drag singing in Japanese and dancing about, has impromptu singing session with Takagi

8. Another wrestler attempting to maybe bribe his way into the match getting his yen stolen by Suzuki

9. And -- I swear this happens -- the Crazy Monkey himself, Jun Kasai, showing up cosplaying a janitor to put the guy that gets robbed through a table off a ladder

10. A kneebar on a staircase

11. Poor dejected fat wrestler gets kicked down the stairs again

12. A ring bell hammer, a Thai kickboxer, and Dino show up out of nowhere

And that's only the 26 minutes we DID get. I fully expect there to be a Stunner on home base at some point. 

Don't be put off by the file time, this is only a perfectly fine 20 minutes. No bloat, no bullshit, and a very hot Korakuen that Ishikawa decides to use as Miyahara's personal mosh pit. You also gotta love the balding ref that channels the spirit of Joe Higuchi in his sternness.