DVDVR Message Board

WWE HALL OF FAME 2017

RIPPA

I screamed out "HELL YEAH!" at my desk at work when I got the notification on my phone about Angle being inducted. So, so happy he's returning to the WWE fold. He's in my all-time top 5. What a total package of in-ring ability and incredible character work he was in his prime.

• Like 4

If Shelton is signed in time for the Hall of Fame why not have Shelton induct Angle. Or Brock, it might go against his silent killer gimmick, but Brock vs Angle had many great matches and Kurt legitimized Brock in those early years.

Meltzer tweeted that he will definitely be involved in some capacity

EDIT - to clarify, meaning Angle and as in he willing be wrestling or managing or just a talking head. But it appears this is more than just a one time thing

1 minute ago, ChrisM said:

Great news. I wonder if they give him one more match? Just trying to think of who would be an appropriate opponent?

Vs. Triple H with Stephanie as the referee

The Triple H-Stephanie McMahon-Kurt Angle love triangle was one of the biggest angles that drew in non-wrestling fans

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fallacy! said:

I screamed out "HELL YEAH!" at my desk at work when I got the notification on my phone about Angle being inducted. So, so happy he's returning to the WWE fold. He's in my all-time top 5. What a total package of in-ring ability and incredible character work he was in his prime.

I read this as 100% pure sarcasm and I know i'm not the only one. 

HoF is a big whatever for me just as long as they keep him out of the ring, don't let him become an agent and if by some wild chance he doesn't know the performance center exists they pretend it doesn't. 

• Like 1