DVDVR Message Board

WWE HALL OF FAME 2017

RIPPA

I think Arn would have been a decent choice if Cornette was not agreeable to do it. I dont think they would trust Flair with a live mic in that spot. Maybe Lawler, since he was allegedly the one that put them together.

53 minutes ago, Matt D said:

Unless they're going to get Matt Hardy to do it, it's the right choice. Maybe it leads to something positive and some peace between people. Even if not, it's still the best choice. 

I actually think Schiavonie would have been a good choice if Cornette passed on it. I hope it does heal some hurt feelings, at least enough so he could do DVD appearances. 

1 hour ago, Cristobal said:

And he's always said he'd induct and/or go in with the Midnights if they were inducted if asked. He just always said he never figured they'd ask him.

Really he is pretty transparent in his dealings. A lot of people just read cherry picked news stories, Like when they thought he was mad Kevin Owens was Universal Champion. His views on Owens never changed. He thought he was talented but a pain in the ass. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Victator said:

Really he is pretty transparent in his dealings. A lot of people just read cherry picked news stories, Like when they thought he was mad Kevin Owens was Universal Champion. His views on Owens never changed. He thought he was talented but a pain in the ass. 

• Like 1

I can see why Bischoff's inducting DDP, aside from being his boss Eric was/maybe still is DDP's neighbor and everything.  So while I wish it was Hall/Roberts I don't see much issue with this.

EDIT:  And I say this as I'm blissfully unaware of any wacky shenanigans that might have gone on with DDP, Bischoff or anybody related to them.  If there was I REALLY don't want to know.