In Space We Brawl (PS3)

Toy Home (PS3)

99 VIDAS (PS Vita)

Q*Bert Rebooted (PS3/PS4/PS Vita)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

MAD MAX and Trackmania are the PSPlus games for April

Mad Max rules.  Super fun game.

Nice, Mad Max is a game I've almost bought four or five times, looking forward to actually giving it a try.

2 good PS+ months in a row where I've owned the main game. But both Bloodborne and Mad Max were great games so i can't complain. I'm pretty sure Microsoft are dedicated at this point to giving away every Assassins Creed game ever made. I'll take it.

Ditto on AC games. I own nearly every game on PC but never have gotten around to playing them.

Hope someone knows the answer, I heard if you let your XBOX subscription run out you potentially recieve an email asking you to sign up again for a cheaper price, any truth to this?

36 minutes ago, Adam said:

Ditto on AC games. I own nearly every game on PC but never have gotten around to playing them.

Hope someone knows the answer, I heard if you let your XBOX subscription run out you potentially recieve an email asking you to sign up again for a cheaper price, any truth to this?

I know in the UK they sometimes offer you a deal. It's not a guaranteed thing though. I'm not sure what triggers it or if they just select people at random to receive the offer.  I think it's normally around £30 for a year, and sometimes they do a one month offer for £1.

Again, i don't know if this offer is available in the US but you can currently get 6 months for £6 from Microsoft if your account has expired in the UK: https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/xbox-live-gold/cfq7ttc0k5dj/000D?tduid=(9fd439836256913dce2bdf91292420d8)(266696)(1018132)(1455486652)()

Might be worth looking into.

4 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Mad Max was one I've been tempted on many times and am glad it's finally part of PS+.  I don't know how good Trackmania is though from the little I know if it I'm definitely giving it a shot.

Trackmania Turbo is mindless fun racing.

Most races are single lappers.

You gain awards for placing in each of the top 3 spots.

Tracks are varied between stadiums, desert, etc...

Cars react differently to each type of track, so you have to adjust your driving style.

It was on XBox Live some time ago and I have played through quite a bit of the game and still seem to have lots to do.

At first I compared the game to Trials Fusion, but it's much better than that gameplay wise.

• Thanks 1

On 3/29/2018 at 11:34 AM, Shane said:

Spec Ops: The Line is free on Humble for the next 2-ish days.

A couple days ago, they gave away F1 2015.  It's worth being on the Humble mailing list just for the freebies. 

Sleeping Dogs is super cheap on PSN Store right now (forPS4). Also, there's a Rockstar PS2 classics bundle with Red Dead Revolver, Bully, Manhunt and two other (non-GTA) games I'm forgetting as well.

10 minutes ago, Zimbra said:

Crusader Kings 2 is free on Steam today.  If you don't have it by now you should really get it.

They only a mere $90-ish (currently on sale) to bring it up to date with the DLC...

30 minutes ago, Death From Above said:

I played the base game in the 1.4 patch for 300 hours and never paid for an expansion.

Yeah, like I was irritated that I couldn't start as a kingdom in North Africa, but on the other hand, there's so much content there already that you don't need to buy anything. 

Original Xbox games releasing on April 17:

Blinx: The Time Sweeper
Breakdown
Conker: Live & Reloaded
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Hunter: The Reckoning
Jade Empire
Panzer Dragoon Orta
SSX 3

Original Xbox games releasing on April 26:

Destroy All Humans!
Full Spectrum Warrior