DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble XXX

Dolfan in NYC

25 minutes ago, twiztor said:

whoever wins the rumble is also winning march madness. book it, vince!

Vanguard 1 and Senor Benjamin are in the Rumble?

Oh hey, anyone know what time the actual pre-show matches start?

I seem to remember with the two hour preshows that the matches would still be stacked in the last hour, but with so many going on - who knows?

I could see them doing one at the top of the hour, one at the half an hour and one right before the Rumble starts.  

• Like 1

Also the only update so far on Rumble stuff is the WWE social media/website is playing up Ellsworth trying to get a spot into the Rumble

So clearly something is gonna happen with him whether he is in the Rumble or not

12 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

They are claiming on the preshow that it will be 2 minute intervals

Lol, I like how you say "They are claiming..." like they may be lying to fans on the pre-show.

Or, and this is more likely, the madman who makes the final decisions may well change his mind a couple times between now and 10 PM.

23 hours ago, maciej said:

So, Bailey loses to Charlotte, comes in at #30, throws out Orton, and headlines Wrestlemania against Charlotte.

Right?

That would be right in line with her character of post-modern commentary on how pro wrestling is stupid and fake and if you aren't having an existential crisis from watching it, there's probably something wrong with you because look at this stupid garbage, what are you doing with your life.