DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble XXX

Dolfan in NYC

1 minute ago, NikoBaltimore said:

We don't necessarily do prizes, but we do it every year for bragging rights.  I love doing these so I'm certainly down for a thread doing this.

See, this is something we do as a family every year.  Never done it online.  And really, it's to provide rooting interests for our non-wrestling fan members of the family.  My youngest daughter who's not super into wrestling was losing her mind as her pick Dean Ambrose went all the way to the end and nearly won it. 

• Like 1

I mainly do it with whoever friends are around/up for it.  It used to be viewing parties until the Network came around.  Past couple years I've been texting whoever and getting numbers.  Then I'd post it on Facebook announcing who won.  I miss viewing parties.

This year I'm going to a bar and hoping they do it there.  There's easily over 30 people there.  Anyway, as far as here it should be easy enough to list numbers and we just pick one (even if it's already taken) Then it goes on and we see what number won and with how many picks.

41 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

So this got me way more excited than I should have gotten 

Hide contents

Hide contents

It is 20 years later in the same arena and main evented 

That could make for a more fun #30 than Balor. It would make for more fun than HHH at any number.

2 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

So this got me way more excited than I should have gotten 

Reveal hidden contents

Hide contents

It is 20 years later in the same arena and main evented 

I wish, but pretty sure that's the same fake that's been reported for years. Page keeps getting wiped and coming back.

11 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

See, this is something we do as a family every year.  Never done it online.  And really, it's to provide rooting interests for our non-wrestling fan members of the family.  My youngest daughter who's not super into wrestling was losing her mind as her pick Dean Ambrose went all the way to the end and nearly won it. 

We do the same thing.  My wife and daughter go buy about $15 worth of little prizes at Dollar Tree and we draw names/numbers for the Rumble and bet on the other matches to win prizes.  All I've heard about all week is drawing numbers and winning prizes.

10 minutes ago, maciej said:

So, Bailey loses to Charlotte, comes in at #30, throws out Orton, and headlines Wrestlemania against Charlotte.

Right?

That is basically how I fantasy booked Bayley's debut last year

I am pathetic

• Like 1