DVDVR Message Board

Royal Rumble XXX

Dolfan in NYC

Here is my official Rumble prediction:

New Day all draw early numbers and Goldberg wipes them out.

Lesnar comes out and eliminates number 10 Tye Dillinger.

Lesnar does a double elimination spot with Goldberg.

Strowman comes down around number 18.

.Strowman eliminates RVD and King Booker (surprise entrants.)

Strowman emptys the ring of competitors.

Big Cass music hits and Strowman and Cass do a big face to face moment before somehow eliminating each other late in the rumble.

Nakamura comes out around number 27.

Undertaker comes out number 30 .

Nakamura eliminates Taker last for the win..

Nakamura challenges Jon Cena at Mania for the SD title.

What do you think??

On ‎1‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 0:40 AM, AxB said:

If Chvrches had formed ten years earlier, they'd have been called Churches.

The letter V is usually substituted for the letter U in Latin.

I think that Chvrches is just having a bit of fun with the spelling.

22 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Whatever drugs you're on must be wonderful.  Please send me some. 

I just took a peek at the electricity bill for January and I could also use a bit of that narcotic.

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Whatever drugs you're on must be wonderful.  Please send me some. 

I hurt my shoulder a few days ago and the doctor gave me a tylenol with codeine for pain today. I won't post for a while until I'm back to my normal self. Sorry Dolfan. :unsure:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Matt788 said:

I hurt my shoulder a few days ago and the doctor gave me a tylenol with codeine for pain today. I won't post for a while until I'm back to my normal self. Sorry Dolfan. :unsure:

I got Tramadol, along with physcial therapy, for my recent flare up of a back injury that occured on a housecall last January.

• Like 2

Holy shit, I can see why they took that down.

Also, according to Meltzer Omega's working that promotion in Chile on 1/28 so he couldn't even be in the Rumble anyway.  And if they brought Don Callis for English commentary as a favor to Kenny that'd be a shitty move for him to say "Thanks, but I'm going to WWE"

50 minutes ago, JonnyLaw said:

Putting aside whatever ethics issues people have with breaking a contract, legally NJPW would have minimal damages from Omega showing up unannounced to the Rumble since he isn't booked for those last three days.

I'm sure New Japan has always honored contracts and intellectual properties, so it's fair to expect the same from WWE.

I'm really hoping that the odds are right and Taker wins and challenges Cena. Just don't see both Reigns and Cena winning. Would love Owens to win and drop the belt at Mania to Balor, but it doesn't feel like they'll do that unless they put the Universal Title lower on the card than the WWE Title, Brock/Goldberg, whatever Reigns is doing (probably feuding with Brock/Goldberg, IMO), and maybe even Rollins/HHH.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Matt788 said:

What do you think??

If they're going with the Goldberg in first, I'm thinking Ziggler gets #2. But then as his music plays, we see Heyman walk out with him. They make a show of switching numbers, Lesnar goes in instead.

Lesnar throwing out Goldberg in under 2 minutes is feasible, sets up the Mania match nicely. Then he'd be the one throwing out New Day if they're in early.

As for Ziggler, he gleefully pops in somewhere around 25, only to have Lawler or JBL run in and eliminate him.

Nakamura's chances of winning? 0 out of 10. But him being last in the ring with Undertaker could happen. The NXT darling wiped out by the ultimate part timer would be ideal internet trolling by the WWE.

• Like 1

Omega debuts in a team with Kassius Ohno: Omega Moo. They feud with Braun Strowman (Ogre) and whoever on the roster reminds the writers of Stan Gable for 9 months.

Best booking on this board ever that did not involve the Monster Meng and the Stud Stable. :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dewar said:

Omega debuts in a team with Kassius Ohno: Omega Moo. They feud with Braun Strowman (Ogre) and whoever on the roster reminds the writers of Stan Gable for 9 months.

Best booking on this board ever that did not involve the Monster Meng and the Stud Stable. :)

John Goodman guest hosts RAW because he was Ogre and Stan's coach?

• Like 1