DVDVR Message Board

2016-17 NFL PLAYOFFS: WILDCARD

Dolfan in NYC

While Cook is definitely not ready for the big time, I am not sure even Carr would have that much success given how strong the Texans D is and how weak this offensive line seems right now.  Also there has been about 5 or 6 easy drops by the receivers.  So basically the entire team has played like shit

They wouldn't even have had to play this game if Carr hadn't gotten hurt.

from there, Penn gets an extra week to rest and maybe he can play next week.  And even in the worst case scenario at least the Oakland fans get to see one last playoff game live and say goodbye to their team in person.

Instead you get this snoozer of an academic result for the right to job to Tom Brady.

Breathe deep and slow and, from the diaphragm, say it with me:

I Hate Football.

That was the best Brock I've ever seen (Not really saying that much). But hey with this defense, anything is possible!

Cook was fearing for his life out there. Clowney and Mercilus were incredible.

If Brock plays Dilfer-esque and this defense keeps playing like the #1 defense (and possibly separates Brady from his spleen), anything is possible!

I'm pretty sure GM Rick Smith and owner Bob McNair are pissed they can't fire O'Brien yet.

• Like 1

I hold no illusions for the fate that awaits the Seahawks. We squeaked by the Falcons on our home field on a missed PI call. Now we are going to Atlanta, who have an insane offense and motivation to gut us with it. World War 1 was easier when you were in the trenches. We have the exact intel on how many guns await us in no man's land. I wish I had loved more.

11 hours ago, Lawful Metal said:

Clowney and Mercilus were incredible.

If Brock plays Dilfer-esque and this defense keeps playing like the #1 defense (and possibly separates Brady from his spleen), anything is possible!

If Clowney spears Brady like he did that guy in the college football game that made him famous, I will cheer for weeks.

• Like 2