DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL Draft

Gonzo

Just saw what the Bears did.

WHAT IN THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?!?!?

Fucking REALLY? Trade up to get a one year dude? You just paid Glennon a shit load of money to not return to whatever alien planet he came from, you give up a pick, and then take a one year guy that you'll also have to pay too much for?

I never thought I'd say this, but can we get Angelo back? Now I have to hope the Colts don't fuck up their pick, which I'm guessing they will.

Just now, Craig H said:

Just saw what the Bears did.

WHAT IN THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?!?!?

Fucking REALLY? Trade up to get a one year dude? You just paid Glennon a shit load of money to not return to whatever alien planet he came from, you give up a pick, and then take a one year guy that you'll also have to pay too much for?

I never thought I'd say this, but can we get Angelo back? Now I have to hope the Colts don't fuck up their pick, which I'm guessing they will.

If the Colts fuck up this pick, it's going to have to be epic.  There are probably 7 solid choices there for the taking.  

22 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

(Slugs gatling harder)

WHAT DID I SAY?!!?  DID I STUTTER?!!?

See, too many good options out there.  Malik Hooker is a great addition to the secondary.  Ryan Grigson is gone, he can't hurt you(or the team) any longer.

32 minutes ago, gatling said:

See, too many good options out there.  Malik Hooker is a great addition to the secondary.  Ryan Grigson is gone, he can't hurt you(or the team) any longer.

(peeks around corner)

They actually made a sensible pick?  Glory glory, it's morning in Indy again! (at least for tonight)