DVDVR Message Board

2017 NFL OFFSEASON THREAD

RIPPA

BTW let me get this straight: Dean Spanos paid $600 million to go to LA where literally nobody cares about his team to be a tenant and second banana to one of the biggest most ruthless real estate sharks in the country, and he could've paid less than that and had his own stadium in San Diego? The NFL should force him to get rid of the team because he is clearly too fucking stupid to be the owner of an NFL team.

• Like 6

Yeah - that would take the sting away for Cowboys fans from yesterday

Man - did I see so much chest thumping from Skins fans. "THEY WON AS MANY PLAYOFF GAMES AS DALLAS DID!!!"

I would have been surprised to see Rob Ryan get work again as an NFL DC if it weren't for his brother being the HC of the Bills. Now though, I mean, why do it? Teams have had enough evidence that Rob isn't worth hiring. It's like he's this shaggy, raggedy ass dog that gets adopted from the shelter, comes home, appears to be good until he starts shitting and pissing everywhere, gets returned, gets adopted again, rinse, repeat.

But hey, as long as he doesn't go to the Colts or Bears, I'm good. Of course, the Colts would need an actual defense you could coordinate first.