DVDVR Message Board

NXT JANUARY 2017 DISCUSSION

RIPPA

Is there a way to find out which crew is working a house show? I was offered a ticket for the 1/12 show in Indy, but it's $95 for the ticket in the 5th row. I can barely afford that, but if it's the developmental crew, I'd rather save the money. 

1 hour ago, Infinit said:

Isn't it always that the developmental crew stays in Florida, and the vets are on the road?

Pretty much but there is always one or two "names" left behind in Florida so that they can somewhat draw and the Florida fans don't totally feel like they are boned

Generally, yeah.  The really green rookies work the Florida loop.  Every once in a while, someone that's about to get promoted to TV goes on the road with the vets. Daria Berenato worked the Texas loop back in July, right before she debuted on the show.

WWE site is really funny for that Indy show as the are advertising Finn Balor, Nakamura, Joe, Asuka, Nia Jax and Chad Gable

EDIT - HA! it is even better since I forgot to click on "more" so it is both members of American Alpha, Revival, Bayley, Alexa Bliss, No Way Jose, Almas and Wesley Blake. In addition - they are also advertising Itami and Aries

Okay - I feel like I missed this announcement (or have no memory of it)

2/9 - Upper Darby, PA

2/10 - Ashbury Park, NJ

2/11 - Albany, NY

In looking at a map - Upper Darby is basically Fake Philly, like when they ran that Fake Baltimore show

• Like 1

On 1/3/2017 at 2:26 PM, RIPPA said:

Okay - I feel like I missed this announcement (or have no memory of it)

2/9 - Upper Darby, PA

2/10 - Ashbury Park, NJ

2/11 - Albany, NY

In looking at a map - Upper Darby is basically Fake Philly, like when they ran that Fake Baltimore show

The show is at The Tower Theater. It's essentially across the street from Philadelphia. David Bowie and Genesis made their U.S. debuts there. Early Bruce played there non-stop. Paul Simon's live album was recorded there.

And now the Tower Theater will get to have a live performance from Elias Sampson.

I'm actually probably going to the Asbury Park show instead so I can hang out w/ my hometown crew.

• Like 1