DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2017 WRESTLING GIF THREAD

RIPPA

Really? I thought the original NXT was really enjoyable in a "so bad it's good" way and Heel Cole as the sole voice of reason added a lot to that. Of course Heel Cole turned to complete shit once he took it to Raw and Smackdown, but on NXT it was fine with me.

I never understood how someone who spent so much of her life around WWE, Linda could not "get" how to do even the simplest wrestling concepts.  Stephanie and Shane (for all their faults) were basically naturals when they stepped in the ring.  Sure, you can fault Shane's punches etc. etc. but neither of them were ever as embarassingly bad as Linda when she was forced to get involved.

2 hours ago, caley said:

I never understood how someone who spent so much of her life around WWE, Linda could not "get" how to do even the simplest wrestling concepts.  Stephanie and Shane (for all their faults) were basically naturals when they stepped in the ring.  Sure, you can fault Shane's punches etc. etc. but neither of them were ever as embarassingly bad as Linda when she was forced to get involved.

You are dumb.

Why would an old lady who's not an athlete need to learn to bump properly? She just doesn't have that knack, she's a business person first. The kids grew up around it and immersed in it and wanted to do it. Linda likely just did it because she was asked to.

10 hours ago, piranesi said:

That would probably still fuck my neck up and I'm not a 60 year old lady....yet.

Someone's birthday's coming up! I've got the perfect pantsuit picked out for you. Hint: It's the one Linda's wearing.