DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Am I the only one that doesn't know why some guys on a boat doing nothing illegal on their day off is a thing? Oh, I know why it's really a "thing", but I'm playing ignorant.

C1c73P1XEAA1MCa.jpg

I never knew I needed this wrestling couple until now

(Just to clarify - Cheeseburger and Kairi Hojo are not a couple. But they damn sure should be)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Am I the only one that doesn't know why some guys on a boat doing nothing illegal on their day off is a thing? Oh, I know why it's really a "thing", but I'm playing ignorant.

I don't even know what you're talking about. So no.

Some New York Giants had Monday off and went on a boat in Florida with a couple of famouses. Outrage ensued in some American Sports media. Even some English people heard about it.

4 hours ago, AxB said:

Some New York Giants had Monday off and went on a boat in Florida with a couple of famouses. Outrage ensued in some American Sports media. Even some English people heard about it.

Imagine um....famous English soccer player #7-ABeta going out on a boat with random English celebrity #43 and posing for a photo and doing nothing illicit or wrong. SCANDLOUS OMG! DAILY MAIL HEADLINE: "RAPE BOAT PARTY OF SEXUAL LUSTING INCITES TERRORISM IN THE FUTURE PERHAPS?!"

Alternate NY Post headline possibility: "Looks like another homosexual party boat. They always have such nice things!"

7 hours ago, Ryan said:

Probably has something to do with Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez, who was also on a boat doing what we initally thought was nothing illegal...until it was discovered there was coke in his system.

Just now, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Probably has something to do with Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez, who was also on a boat doing what we initally thought was nothing illegal...until it was discovered there was coke in his system.

Damn athletes on boats, it's an epidemic!