DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Maybe her promos aren't the best, but Sasha's great in the ring, has a great look, and is one of the more pop culturally relevant characters on WWE TV. Plus, she has a little bit of that underdog/Daniel Bryan thing going for her. I'm sure she'll be near the top of the division for quite some time. 

2 hours ago, Technico Support said:

She's........................really.........................................not......good..................................................at............interviews

Jericho killing her and Enzo in a promo is probably my favorite promo thing last year. Jericho comes out guns a blazing then realizes he hit way too hard and starts trying to pull back. 

18 hours ago, The Comedian said:

Piper in half-blackface 

Saba Simba

Gang Wars, w/ Aryan Brotherhood analogs as the de facto babyfaces 

Jesse and Bobby throwing every Hispanic stereotype in the book at Tito throughout the 80's

just to name a few...

Vince Russo sure loved him some blackface. I loved the Attitude Era at the time, but good lord is it embarrassing to look back on. 

hqdefault.jpg

goldust_zpszvms18wd.png

8 hours ago, Technico Support said:

She's........................really.........................................not......good..................................................at............interviews

She's great on upupdowndown, she was good with Renee, she was great with all the video game reviewer sites when she was out promoting WWE 2K17 also. 

31 minutes ago, The Iron Yuppie said:

Vince Russo sure loved him some blackface. I loved the Attitude Era at the time, but good lord is it embarrassing to look back on. 

hqdefault.jpg

goldust_zpszvms18wd.png

I will say the payoff for the DX thing was pretty great with the NOD running in and beating the shit out of them.

We were actually at that Raw (New Haven) for Goldust in blackface. There was a black dude behind us who was absolutely stunned into silence while his little son was laughing his ass off for it.

I am amused at the comments on the article destroying that list (since the wacky criteria they are using)

Mainly since it appears they are ignoring the WCW part of the US Title (since it doesn't include Bret Hart or Steve Austin)

• Like 1