DVDVR Message Board

JANUARY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

16 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Poor Mark Jindrak

At the time absolutely.  But it worked out for him pretty well.  Can't go wrong with being a hit with the ladies in Mexico while marrying a supermodel.

And Evolution was fucking awesome.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

At the time absolutely.  But it worked for him pretty well.  Can't go wrong with being a hit with the ladies in Mexico while marrying a supermodel.

Yeah, he's a borderline superstar down there. Nothing wrong with that kind of career trajectory.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HumanChessgame said:

They look like the bad guys from some straight to video 90s action movie.

Now that's what WWE Studios should be doing. Hire JCVD or Segal and have them beat up (kill off)  Evolution.  Why you ask? Because you see JCVD was minding his own business when he got involved with a woman who happens to run a local wrestling promotion.  That is until Evolution came into town and tried to put her out of business. 

2 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

Photoshop in some of the Divas from that era, and you've got yourself an Andy Sidaris flick. 

ETA: Dammit, how could I make that reference without including a photo of BUFF BAGWELL *IN* AN ANDY SIDARIS FLICK?! 

dddotw.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

starring either Jean Claude Van Damme or Steven Seagal

Yeah, I didn't see Niners post two posts above this. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
  • Like 1

Maybe my favorite pic I've ever taken at a pro wrestling event. The look of complete and utter disdain on Jericho's face is priceless. From the Indiana, PA house show on Saturday. He then referred to Indiana as the "anus of Pennsylvania" leading to a near-riot among the old-school crowd. 

IMG_1111.jpg